Belgian Trainset

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Belgian Trainset

Post by Purno »

I also got a Thalys for you at home :)

Btw, do you want to use real colors of dual company colors (2cc)?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Massive bump.

Firstly, in case someone's gonna pick up working on this set:

Secondly,
casperofthehobb wrote:@ everyone(I don't mean a user named 'everyone', I just mean everyone in general): I gathered almost all sprites made by Purno and AndersI I tthink, I've PM'ed Mauro, hoping he will reply when he shows up again (he hasn't been online since october).
I'm also gathering train info (weight, HP, speed, ...) and will post it soon, too.
Are you still willing to take lead of the project? I want to get some work done on this set. There's several graphics and some GRF files. If we don't got an NFO-coder I can recode some stuff in GRFmaker.

I'm an artist, and I got some coding skills in GRFmaker. The only thing I don't have is knownledge of Belgian trains. But there are some tracking tables, so it should be possible to get something coded (we can use guesstimates of unknown stats). Anyone with me? This project has died several times, and I'm trying to pickup work *again*. Anyone else still interested in working on this set?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
DJ Nekkid
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DJ Nekkid »

Purno wrote:I also got a Thalys for you at home :)

Btw, do you want to use real colors of dual company colors (2cc)?
Both is possible at once, either at random, or with a refit in depot.
Member of the
ImageImage
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Do we have a coder who can code a livery refit?
Image Image
DeMoraatz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DeMoraatz »

I remember having downloaded 2 GRF's from this thread; on with the m6 coaches (I think, the new white single deck ones) and one with a series 22 locomotive. Lost it when I deinstalled TTDP and a pc upgrade and thsoe.

Are those still available? I went through this thread and I only found 2 GRF's by KNO.
Resistance is futile!!
Phreeze
Director
Director

Post by Phreeze »

bump :)

is the set still in dev ?

just found a nice article with many belgian pics of the serie20 (and some other locos to be seen on the photos)

I can't find the thread where one of them members started a belgian set some months ago....

http://www.rail.lu/materiel/sncb20.html
Nondidjos
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nondidjos »

Hey,

I know it has been years since anyone has made any progress on this grf, but for the people that may not be aware, we are working on a new Belgian train set!
Advertising aside, if anyone has still the original sprites of any of the trains featured in this thread, I would be honored to use them in our set.
Also, if anyone is interested and has experience with spriting/coding, we would be proud to have you working alongside us during this journey.

Best regards, Noni
I sprite sometimes, currently working on the BTS (Belgian Train Set) and a World War GRF (kinda).

Discord; 'nondidjos#8585

Return to “Graphics Development”