And to celebrate post 666
, I proudly present:ISR/DWE-style objects v1.0
As it is now completely uncompatible with any previous releases, I decided to rename the project and gave it a new GRF-ID.
The GRF can also be found on the ingame downloader (Bananas), but for license reasons the files:
.zip with the GRF, license.txt and readme.txt:
ISRDWE_objects_v1_0.zip [1.21 MiB]
Downloaded 500 times
.nfo with code:
ISRDWE_objects_v1_0.nfo [272.24 KiB]
Downloaded 111 times
.pcx with graphics:
isrobjects00.pcx [4.7 MiB]
Downloaded 217 times
To minimize the number of object-ID's, a lot of objects are under a single view.
You can get the different representations of the object by multiple placement of the object on the same spot. The sequence in which they appear is sadly random (not possible yet to have it in a numbered sequence), so you might need a couple of clicks until you get the tile you want
These objects are representated in the menu via miniviews inside the menu view itself.
- Developed and coded by Quast65
- New and altered graphics by Quast65
- Original foundations made by SAC
- Original ISR-graphics by the developers of the ISR-set
- Original DWE-graphics by the developers of the DWE-set
- Original trucks by the developers of the LRV-set
- Original ships by lead@inbox and the developers of the FISH-set
- Original tramtracks by Foobar
- Original OpenGFX-graphics by the developers of the OpenGFX-set
- Many thanks to Wallyweb for his help with parts of the code
Matching foundations can be found via this link: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=59390#p1005422
Winner of the following screenshot competitions:sep 2012
, jan 2013
, apr 2013
, aug 2013
, mar 2014
, mar 2016All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.