Announcing the new Cymedrolwr!

The latest news about the forums and the Transport Tycoon world is posted here.
Please also read the rules here before posting elsewhere in the forum.
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Yeah but now where to find such moderator?
I mean, I hope it would be someone like that Born Acorn dude. :P
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

Raichase wrote:Someone really should lock this. If only there was a sensible Welsh Moderator out there, not ready to take this Aussie spam...
Sensible? Pffft! :lol:
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Come on people, cut the crap. This is the news forum. If I see there's new posts here I have reasons to expect its important, or at least serious. Now if some moderator, wether is BA or not, can PLEASE lock the topic...
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
orudge_roaming
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by orudge_roaming »

Enough, everyone... I didn't expect you lot to actually fill this with spam. :roll:
Owen Rudge (roaming admin account)
http://www.tt-forums.net/
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

I am back from the land of 24 hour sleepage and illness! (but a tad late)

(ooh scary after-lock posts)
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Purno wrote:Come on people, cut the crap. This is the news forum. If I see there's new posts here I have reasons to expect its important, or at least serious. Now if some moderator, wether is BA or not, can PLEASE lock the topic...
Just an addition.

Purno, if you feel strongly about a topic and want it locked, posting in the topic helps nobody, as if a moderator isn't looking at the topic to know to lock it, your post doesn't help.

Just drop me, or one of the other moderators a PM if you want a topic locked, I'd be more than happy to fill the request from a user such as yourself.

Just so you know the correct way to get a topic locked for next time.

Thankyou!

(ooh, more scary after lock posts).
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club

Return to “News”