Polish Trainset (PKP)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Siema, good web design! But most of data are missing. If you want to attract people to help, you must fill site with all necessary data.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

I know, I know, Coyote. I even started doing big update before holidays, but I had couple of months brake from TT-Forums and Transport Tycoon. But now I' back, interested again, !very! impressed about new stuff that all of you made during this time, especially Patch Team, but new graphics also. Really, very imresive!

About Polish Set: I have prepared what I have done then and uploaded it. So you can now read new interesting informations about Polish stock, see some photos, and even a few graphics. It would be also nice if someone can check the site. Is it working in other browsers than ugly IE which I still use? Also maybye someone can check my language mistakes :roll:

About site: Sections marked by red "!" are not ready, Polish version is disabled because it's not ready also.

http://www.ttd.inspiruje.pl/ Enjoy!
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

I see data for freight wagons are missing. Look at Serbian tracking table, every wagon has UiC code, so you maybe find something if you don't have all data...
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

I have somewhere data for this wagons, just wanted to upload what I have now. It will be filled soon, when I'll find data...
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Siema wrote:http://www.ttd.inspiruje.pl/ Enjoy!
Will you add a complete tracking table, or will it stay like the Electric engines table now is?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

Electric engines table is complete. These are all electric locomotives in Polish State Railways history (without emu's of ocurse) :wink: Because its not too much I can include them all. Diesel locomotives table is also complete, but some engines won't be included in set.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I'd strongly suggest to use some kind of tracking table, which shows stats, pictures, names and their status (wether it's coded/drawn or not), if you want others to help you making this set.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

Hmm, how to say it..? This set is in very early stage, and I don't think it will be emerging quickly. More of that, I think it's better for set if it is drawn by one person, only those sets have their own style, character (only exception is USSet but not in 100%). The only help I will really need will be coding, but it's far future. About site: I don't want to make usual tracking tables. When someone gets to my site I want him to know something more than game statistics of vehicles. Maybye it's hard to understand, but thats what I thing of this.
Rysiek
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Rysiek »

polish forum
about openttd

http://openttd.prochy.pl - zapraszam.
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

I see data for freight wagons are missing.
It's updated now. Also three new electric locomotives are ready.

|
|
|
\/
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

aren't they too small/short ?
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

To make a little difference in locomotive length I have made drawing coordinates this way: longest locomotive = maximum ttd train sprite size, every smaller locomotive is properly shorter from maximum sprite size. I'm going to draw couple electric locomotives more and then I will post all sprites so you will be able to compare them.

You also can have illusion because they are one pixel higher than normal ttd sprite.
yetipat
Engineer
Engineer

Post by yetipat »

Why did You stopped working about PKP set?? i'm not a graphic or coder, but i'd like to have polish trains. Maybe someone will do it??
:P
Siema
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Siema »

Ah, lost enthusiasm for drawing and even playing ttd, but I still read forums, so maybye sometime I'll pull this train again, who knows.
Greetings.
yetipat
Engineer
Engineer

Post by yetipat »

Thanks. Im crazy about PKP set, and i wanted to have full PKPset on game ( with new lokomotives). I saw bphun and i wanted to have it to. Greetings
yetipat
Engineer
Engineer

New graphics of Polisch Train Set

Post by yetipat »

i can not create this because i'm not a grafhic coder but if somebody can do this please tell me. I will send a pictures and data of locomotives.
ddream
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ddream »

I would like to help in coding PKP locos, I lerned basics about how to code grfs and I also look forward to seeing Polish trains. Maybe it would be easier to discuss about this set on Polish OTTD forum
Toni Babelony
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Toni Babelony »

Good to see life in this thread again. I have a Polish girlfriend, and I've been in Poland this summer on holiday.
The trains there are really facinating, so when I'm done with the Japanese trainset I might try some Polish trains. *I want to have a go at the Portugal set later too :?
Retired JapanSet developer and creator of TIAS.
Ben_K
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Polish Trainset (PKP)

Post by Ben_K »

*Ben grabs a large shovel and starts digging....

Right then... major dig I know BUT is there anyone out there who is interested in carrying this on? I, like Tony, have a Polish girlfriend and Im a fan of the Polish loco's I see every time I visit Kraków and Bielsko.
Im able to draw graphics, so we just a need a few people to either help with graphics or to research pictures and statistics. And of course, eventually, a coder :)
Snail
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Polish Trainset (PKP)

Post by Snail »

Well, if you guys want, I can give you my PKP OKz32 when it's finished. I'm doing it for Purno's 2cc set, hopefully it wouldn't take too long to repaint it.
I seem to see a pattern here... my girlfriend is Polish too, so o/c I'd be happy to see this set completed. She's also the main reason of my (temporary) break from drawing trains these days. :p
The French Narrow Gauge Train Set is now released! Get it here

Return to “Graphics Development”