TTDPatch Wiki - Manual, FAQ and more

Get help, info, news and advice about the Transport Tycoon Deluxe patch.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

TTDPatch Wiki - Manual, FAQ and more

Post by Patchman »

I've added a Wiki system to the TTDPatch site. You can access it at http://wiki.ttdpatch.net/ .

Basically, a Wiki is a content management system, where the users (that is, you!) can update the pages and add more content. Currently, it contains the TTDPatch manual and some other information, hopefully there will be more stuff soon, like tutorials on pre-signals and the new graphics features perhaps.

The Wiki is still useful, because now we have a searchable manual, a searchable FAQ will be working soon, and I especially want the patch developers to get into the habit of writing new pages that describe alpha features, or changes in existing features introduced by alpha versions, so that people can have manual pages for the new features without having to wait for a release version, or having to search the source code change log.

I welcome all comments and suggestions on the Wiki, and I hope that many of you will be able to contribute something. Just register, it's easy and free (you don't even need to give out your email address), and you can create new pages and work on existing ones.
ThorRune
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ThorRune »

Emmm, is it suposed to say this:
Warning: fopen(modules/cache//mod-TTDPatch Site.tpl.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 86

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 87

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 88

Warning: fopen(modules/cache//mod-search_box.tpl.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 86

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 87

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 88

Warning: fopen(modules/cache//mod-featured_links.tpl.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 86

Warning: fopen(modules/cache//mod-current_poll.tpl.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 154

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 155

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 156

Warning: fopen(modules/cache//mod-last_modif_pages.tpl.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 154

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 155

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jdrexler/public_html/wiki/tiki-modules.php on line 156
Alcohol is not the answer, it just makes you forget the question.
Prof. Frink
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Prof. Frink »

Works fine here, try refreshing the page.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

It gave me those errors too at about 10.50am, but it was fixed at 1pm when I looked then. Anyway...
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris 'Awkward' McKenna »

I've just spotted on the alpha switches page for the resetstation sign cheat (http://wiki.ttdpatch.net/tiki-index.php ... &pagenum=2)
that paper is not listed as any of the cargos in the artic climate.

I know the point of a wiki is that anyone can correct errors, but I don't know what the correct cargo id for paper is (or if you can't reset paper in the arctic climate).

Chris
Anything can be achieved if you don't care who gets the credit
--Author Unknown
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Simple the table was wrong, artic climate doesn't have steel, it's paper

Bug fixed :wink:
Adzyboy
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Adzyboy »

erm, I just tried to visit the manual, but it comes up saying "This document contains no data" in Mozilla FireFox. "Page Canna be displayed" in IE. :(
Visit me site!

Transport Tycoon is one of the oldest games still going today. Congrats to Chris Sawyer, congrats to Owen Rudge and congrats to all the people who are keeping Transport Tycoon alive!
Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Patchman »

The server's down at the moment. An exercise in patience is in order.
Adzyboy
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Adzyboy »

ah, ok then.

cheers for replying ;)
Visit me site!

Transport Tycoon is one of the oldest games still going today. Congrats to Chris Sawyer, congrats to Owen Rudge and congrats to all the people who are keeping Transport Tycoon alive!
Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Patchman »

I've set up a backup system at http://wiki2.ttdpatch.net/tiki-index.php

Return to “General TTDPatch”