Loco at E3

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

this what they gave me at their booth

Post by CZAR ALEKSANDER »

hi

thses are things they gace out at the show . I was told the new screenshots will come out around the middle of next week I hope this clears up any other questions you all may have. I will be going back into the hospital due problems with my heart , I will have some one keep an eye on this website and give a report about what's new,

thx

Czar Aleksander
Attachments
sceeenshot 9
sceeenshot 9
locoscr9.jpg (280.39 KiB) Viewed 741 times
Last edited by CZAR ALEKSANDER on 19 May 2004 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
Bart
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bart »

Not only are you lying, and providing use with old material (http://www.tt-extreme.org/index.php?opt ... mitstart=2), you are also giving us false hopes on getting more details from you...

Shame on you...
[url=CALLTO://Sgreehder]Image[/url]
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Bart, he isn't, read his post, this screenshot was "given" at the e3 show, it's not his fault it's old material
Give the man a break :roll:
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

this what they gave me bart

now listen t bart:

I had to spend time in long lines getting check by people with scanners every where I went at E3 and I was in a wheelchair because I had a heart
attack in March of this year and I could not walk very well and you say I'm lying you come from whatever place you live at go E3 you will see it is very budy place and very lot of people and it very hard to get around .

thaank you
Czar Aleksander
gg190
Engineer
Engineer

Post by gg190 »

Has a moderator done anyhting about t bart. His accusations are disgraceful. Czar Alexander has taken his own personnel time to go to E3 and them he has come on these forums to tell us that it was there, thus confirming that the game is going ahead. In the least he should be thanked. So thank you Czar Alexander
His holiness

Jabhi Khushi Tabhi Tennent's, A film about love, peacocks and cold frothy lager!
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

but Bart kind of has a point.

Csar has only given us information we already know, but says he knows more.

Im not taking sides however
Bart
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bart »

Okay, saying that he's lying about him going to E3 goes too far, but he has, well, no 'evidence', on him being actually there, nor did he provide any details I didn't found on other sites (and believe me; all these sites have information from around 3-5 may, so it's really easy to tell something new...).

@gg190; if you feel my behaviour is out of line, why don't you just tell it to me personally, instead of calling for a mod :?

And to CZAR: why are you bringing up your heart condition? I feel really sorry for you, but there is no need for us to know these things... Just tell us what you saw at that Atari booth, just like; how do you built tracks in locomotion, for example...

Ah well, rest the case. I haven't found any indications of Locomotion being at the actual E3 (12-14 may), only a preshow in San Fransisco (http://www.worthplaying.com/e3_2004.php ... es&secid=8 ).
[url=CALLTO://Sgreehder]Image[/url]
Lilman424
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Lilman424 »

gg190 wrote:Has a moderator done anyhting about t bart. His accusations are disgraceful. Czar Alexander has taken his own personnel time to go to E3 and them he has come on these forums to tell us that it was there, thus confirming that the game is going ahead. In the least he should be thanked. So thank you Czar Alexander
um....not be be rude or anything, but you make it sound like going to E3 is something boring or something. "His own personal time." I dream about going to E3 -_-
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

the game is already half done in some points

to those concern :

I 'm not a well person because I had a heart attack in March of this year
and I went to E3 which my doctor told to rest but I could leave all the people wanting infomation on this game so bad what infomation was give out was not to much and the screenshots that was handed to me from Atari is in the press ket they gave out about upcoming games to be release by Atari in fall 0f 2004. if you all want details the game screen is
much updated and strimlined to for game play. there are 36 new diffrernt trains 9 of the new trains are street uses. I hope this will end this endless
debate about if I went or not by few poeple who visit here .

thxs

Czar Aleksander
JamesM
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by JamesM »

Should you be flying with a heart condition?
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

I went by train to E3

hi JamesM:
I took the train from Sacramento to La for E3. I took my son and daughter with mee.

thxs

Czar Aleksander
hatebreed
Engineer
Engineer

Post by hatebreed »

And why is your spelling so horrible? What country are you from? Not that it matters but every one of your spelling errors seems 100% on purpose.
Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Patchman »

Can you guys stop picking on him?

This is the stupidest reason to pick a fight over. So drop it, please.
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

my writing is very hard for me because I have the use of one

this for the person called hatebreed:

You trying typing with one hand and see how many words you miss spell ok hatebreed . I'm still getting over having a heart attack which happen march of this year. I hope by coming here and give some infomation about this game, I have been called all kinds of names I must say I did on my own time by going to E3 in the hope if there was any news for Locomotion you people would like to know but I guess not by the way I have treated here by the people who have posted not very nice remarks about myself and my family.

ths

Czar Aleksander
Roman
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Roman »

OK, let's bury the controversy now.

CZAR ALEKSANDER, have you made some photos of CS? There are so few around. Or does anybody else have some photos that aren't known yet?
hatebreed
Engineer
Engineer

Post by hatebreed »

Czar Just one final thing so that the controversy can finish: we are all human here, so we all care. On behalf of every single one here, we are very sorry for your health condition. But regarding the more intellectual side, you aren't welcome to post on this thread any more if you refuse to tell us something of minimum relevance about the game being shown at E3 (or having been shown... :roll: ). You should have realized the controversy has started because your attitude can (and will be as long as there are reasons) be interpreted as moquery or faking. By the way, all you have read so far has been written with a single hand and the only drawback is the speed (2-3 times slower).
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

no camarea where allowed at E3

hello everyone:

I went to E3 on my own time and spent the entire week in La for E3 and
what infomation I got I put here. The game details I cam remember what
I have put here . the game play for this game is almost like Tranport Tycoon Deluxe but much better these are the things I like about the game you can build railways in the road nw , there are up to 14 different companies you play at one time. and now I have been told by one person
I 'm no longer to post here because my infomation is not to his liking. if this how few people are going to treat people who come here with infomation that they got on there own time.

ths

Czar Aleksander
hatebreed
Engineer
Engineer

Post by hatebreed »

You shouldn't have understood that, I'm sorry you did, but I think I was pretty clear in what I said. I'm not going to rephrase. I'll be ontopic from now on.
dizcon
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by dizcon »

Haha, you went to E3 just to supply us with information?
Extremely nice of you to do so, but waste of time and money if you can't tell us any more than this.. All the information you have brought us was available long before E3.
And I think you're pretty naive.. You can't just say something on the internet and expect people to believe you. And not just that, what you are posting as "proof" isn't helping you very much.. Saying "hey, I was to E3 and talked to Chris about trains and buses" doesn't make sense. People don't want to hear that, they want details, and the way you are acting, even proof you were actually there.

So, what happened at E3? I suppose you must have asked Chris some questions, I know I would. Any limits, improvements or ideas we have in TTDPatch? Map size? Any vital changes in the gameplay, such as rights/licences/contracts? Pre-signals? Canals?

It's really weird that you only remember the features seen in pre-E3 articles and screenshots. And every posting member is using "his own personal time" on the forum, no one is paid to post.
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

this ednless debate over E3 and Chris Saawyer and Locomotion

This I Tiania Daughter of Czar Aleksander,

I hold these two people which has caused my father to be return to the hospital today. Because in his own mind that he was trying bring some news for Locomotion but all he got was harassment from people since he returned from LA, these are the two people I hold in bad stand ing with myself and my Michael and they are the folowing people. My upset feeling towards Bart for his accusation and disgraceful remarks toward my where not very nice, and Discon you shold have kept your ideas to yourself.
there are two other people. I will not let any one harm my father any more and this subject is now closed from this piont forward.

thxs

Tiania
Michael

Return to “General Locomotion”