OTTD screenshots from Klaasgras

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OTTD screenshots from Klaasgras

Post by Purno »

Klaasgras wrote:Now I will begin with a new game, but I am not sure yet what kind of map and trainset.
Nothing wrong with your current trainset. I see no need to use another. :mrgreen:

Though you could use the 2ccTrainset, which is equally awesome.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
rbos86
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by rbos86 »

You have great screenies! And I do confirm that dutch trainset 2 is perfect to use. I play with nothing else!
rbos86' Screenshots thread is here
rbos86' Unrealistic Dutch games -thread, on the other hand,is this button
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Additionally, you don't need to restrict yourself to only one trainset. You could use any combination of trainsets :P
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Haha I know! And thanks rbos86.

I´m thinking of playing the Iceland scenario with the Canadian trainset and some kind of industry set. Not sure which btw, because I normally onlye play with the default ones.
Here, take a look a my screenshot thread: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=59701
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

The combination of a European map with an American trainset sounds a tad odd to me, but whatever you enjoy. :P

I'm afraid I won't enjoy your Icelandish/Canadian screenshots as much as I enjoyed your Swiss/Dutch ones though :P
Image Image
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

Instead of a more rural-oriented game, you could try to make a more urban-oriented game, with bigger cities, higher density, flat land and heavily congested networks (like in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Germany etc.).
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

A small teaser:
Attachments
Iceland Railway Co., 19 Jun 1920.png
(191.27 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Here, take a look a my screenshot thread: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=59701
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Being busy with my new game and I must say that ECS is pretty challenging. But I like the micro management and I have a nice little company.
Attachments
Iceland Railway Co., 23 Apr 1923.png
Garour (or something like that...). A small coastal village...until the Electric Railway appeared! There is a passenger service to Reykjavík. There is also a fishing port. The fresh vish is transported to local cattle farms and a factory in Reykjavík.
(93.93 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

Reykjavik is really the center of the country. There are some passenger lines, but most of the trains are for freigth.
Attachments
Iceland Railway Co., 26 Aug 1927.png
Reykjavík
(915.4 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Very good screenshots :D .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

I´m still alive, though I also play other games at the moment :P

My current map is in Northern America, playing with NARS. It´s a lot of team now, but very soon, the first diesels will come! Enjoy!
Attachments
Watkins & Co., 9 Jan 1942.png
Overview of Toronto. It has long distance services to Winnipeg, Montreal/Quebec, New York and Detroit/Chicago and regional trains. Most of them use steam, but ´The Corridor` trains use GG1 electrics.
(3.63 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
AMTRAK, 15 Jan 1942.png
Overview of Detroit
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
AMTRAK, 18 Jan 1942.png
Montreal
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Last edited by Klaasgras on 12 Jun 2013 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

More:
Attachments
AMTRAK, 8 Feb 1942.png
Moosonee with a EMC Doodlebug
(223.6 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
AMTRAK, 9 Feb 1942.png
Marathon with a Queen of Winnipeg, the service from Toronto to Winnipeg.
(220.28 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
AMTRAK, 12 Feb 1942.png
Milwaukee
(177.64 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Loving the 'small station' pics.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I agree with you. Nice screenshots.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

A large screenshot of my current game. French scenario with UKRS. Not the most logical choice, but I like it. Here is an overview of Paris, enjoy!
Attachments
SNCF, 20 Mrt 1911.png
Paris
(4.82 MiB) Not downloaded yet
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

Yay, that French scenario again! :D
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Klaasgras wrote:A large screenshot of my current game. French scenario with UKRS. Not the most logical choice, but I like it. Here is an overview of Paris, enjoy!
Here more screenshots of this scenario :D . I like it. Nicely.
Klaasgras
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Klaasgras »

In those early days of aviation, airports weren´t as large as they are now. But on the other hand, this one already has a trainstation!
Attachments
SNCF, 30 Mrt 1916.png
(208.14 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

Klaasgras wrote:In those early days of aviation, airports weren´t as large as they are now. But on the other hand, this one already has a trainstation!
I like the extended runway you made :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I also like. Beautifully made :)

Return to “Screenshots”