Examples and Sample

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

numbat
Engineer
Engineer

Examples and Sample

Post by numbat »

Hi All,
I've been playing OpenTTD for a while now. I am still learning new ways to plan my stations and routes.

I was wondering if there's anywhere that people have posted screenshots of their station setups, or a place for saved games so that others can view and learn from them?

I find traffic and station density the hardest thing to deal with. I'd really like to build one huge distribution centre but the default limits of station spread seem to be too limiting.

Any thoughts, examples and suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers,
Chris.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Examples and Sample

Post by Redirect Left »

There is a saved game & screenshots section of this forum, you may find inspiration there.
viewforum.php?f=59

the openTTD wiki/manual has demo stations here, and if you need some nice junctions for free flowing traffic later, those are demonstrated here, for junctions click on the right hand side to navigate through junctions, for some reason the railstations are different, you just scroll your finger to the bone.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
numbat
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Examples and Sample

Post by numbat »

Hi Redirect Left,

thanks for the response. I will have a look at those forums.

Cheers,
Chris.

Return to “General OpenTTD”