New Zealand Trainset/Kiwi Trainset/NZ Trainset

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

DingoLingo
Engineer
Engineer

New Zealand Trainset/Kiwi Trainset/NZ Trainset

Post by DingoLingo »

So far no one has really done any New Zealand Trains (apart from a few people but oh well) So I've decided to make a COMPLETE New Zealand Trainset. The New Zealand Train Set So far nothing has been put into the OpenTTD testing phase due to the models still being worked on but I thought I'd might as well start the thread now below should be the current progress sheet. If I can find the completed sprite of one of the carriages I'll post it here too. Not sure if I should post the photos of the models though.
Attachments
NZ Trainset Progress OCT21.xlsx
Progress Sheet File
(12.42 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
:D Small-Time new NewGRF and Map maker from New Zealand :D
DingoLingo
Engineer
Engineer

Re: New Zealand Trainset/Kiwi Trainset/NZ Trainset

Post by DingoLingo »

Didn't Find the Sprites that had gone missing however I've made a new one this is the first item properly completely and ready for the OpenTTD testing phase which will be done once i get a locomotive finished. But there is certainly progress going on.
NZR_D_CARRIAGE_8bpp.png
NZR_D_CARRIAGE_8bpp.png (1.67 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
Also a minor mistake in the progress sheet the KA/KB tender isn't complete hadn't cheeked this until just now so sorry about that.
in other news here's the completed AB Class tender
NZR_AB_TND_8bpp.png
NZR_AB_TND_8bpp.png (1.56 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
This will most likely be all for a bit unless anything major happens. nothing else has really been completed yet as I've said before but hopefully I'll finish one of the model so i can begin testing them for OpenTTD
DingoLingo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DingoLingo »

Janurary progress sheet update. Also an Industrial trainset might be in the works later on if I can find enough info.
Attachments
NZ Trainset Progress JAN23.xlsx
(12.56 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
ThePaperSolent
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ThePaperSolent »

Kia ora e hoa! I hope you're still working on this, looking forwards to the results from one kiwi to another!

Return to “Graphics Development”