South Korean Set!

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

CTarana45
Chairman
Chairman

South Korean Set!

Post by CTarana45 »

The stations switch between Accepting Passengers and Accepting Nothing! I started in 1920!

Christopher Tarana
odisseus
Director
Director

Re: South Korean Set!

Post by odisseus »

I'd guess that your town started growing, and some houses have been torn down to be replaced by larger ones. This can happen with any set of add-ons.

To fix the problem, try moving your station closer to the town centre, so that there are more houses in its catchment area. This way, the station will keep accepting passengers even if a few houses get bulldozed.
CTarana45
Chairman
Chairman

Post by CTarana45 »

It was the Train Set And the Small Airports were affected too! :D

The first time I played was without the Air Liner Set and I to relocate the station to an location that read Accepting Passengers. That line ran to another city with a power plant! That was making money slowly! That second time I played I added The Airliner Set! I'm going to keep playing and see what happens over time!

Christopher Tarana
CTarana45
Chairman
Chairman

Post by CTarana45 »

odisseus wrote: 22 Aug 2022 00:12 I'd guess that your town started growing, and some houses have been torn down to be replaced by larger ones. This can happen with any set of add-ons.

To fix the problem, try moving your station closer to the town centre, so that there are more houses in its catchment area. This way, the station will keep accepting passengers even if a few houses get bulldozed.
I'm to try that! :lol: It certainly makes sense!

Christopher Tarana

Starting in 1950 solved the problem by 1000% :lol:
odisseus
Director
Director

Post by odisseus »

CTarana45 wrote: 22 Aug 2022 03:42 Starting in 1950 solved the problem by 1000% :lol:
I think the problem might be related to the starting date. If you start the game too early for your house set, there might be no available house types to replace the houses that are torn down. As a result, station service will cause the town to shrink rather than grow. IIRC even the default house set used to be affected by this.

Return to “General OpenTTD”