CLW Automod dealership query

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Androkiller
Engineer
Engineer

CLW Automod dealership query

Post by Androkiller »

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding the dealerships in the Automod. I really like the production cycle of it but always get annoyed at the last step to deliver the cars, where the dealerships get built like normal city buildings and get removed also due to building upgrades.
Any wizkids managed to edit the mod to make the dealerships permeant placements?
Wondering also if any other large production mods out there with similar amount of steps as the automod?
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: CLW Automod dealership query

Post by maquinista »

Just like small breweries, they appear an disappear... I remember that I tried to modify the castle ruins to make it accept passengers (visitors), but it didn't work, maybe OpenLoco can solve this and allow to use static object that cannot be removed as small industries or stores that allows people to build a stable network.
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]
lsbc
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lsbc »

https://www.tt-wiki.net/wiki/Variable:L ... _Buildings
Use locotool to make the dat file and xml file and edit flags
bit_0 = 1 Use 2x2 tile size
bit_1 = 1 Include under "Miscellaneous Buildings"
bit_2 = 1 Building cannot be demolished <---- make it 1 would show as 0 in the xml
ishq Is company headquarters building

The link shows all the variables known at time of page creation.

VERY VERY IMPORTANT......MAKE A BACKUP OF ANY FILE YOU INTEND TO EDIT.. or do as most modders do back up the objdat file often.
Androkiller
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Androkiller »

My gosh only took me a while how to remember to use locotool.

Appears the value kind of worked it prevents me for bulldozing the building, but the city will still upgrade the building.

I have therefore decided to take on the task of editing all the office builds to except cars. Which is a fun task after realising how many objects there are :lol: Although wasn't exactly what I wanted but it does solve the problem for sure.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”