[OTTD] Shandong Province, China (中国山东省)

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
JohnFranklin523
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

[OTTD] Shandong Province, China (中国山东省)

Post by JohnFranklin523 »

First, I will convey my gratitude to bba who had written a script to generate heightmaps around the world easily. viewtopic.php?t=87481
Several days after I found this link, I made my first scenario - Shandong Province, China.
However, it's a very beta version (the version name is "Alpha" though), so you can see that the Laizhou Gulf is very rough, and that there is only one river (The Yellow River).
All counties and prefecture-level cities of Shandong (and part of Hebei, He'nan, Anhui, Jiangsu and Shanxi) are involved in the 2048*1024 map, 341 in total, 111 of which are cities.
There is no industry, and the start time is 1880, when western invaders (sorry but it's the history fact) found the popolous place, and "brought" modern transport there.
Used many NewGRFs including: Swedish Houses, Polish Building Set; Chinese Trains, 2cc Wagons, Narrow Gauge 600mm; WAS, RAV8, VACE VTOL AirCraft for Everyone; XIS Extreme Industry Set; Sailing Ships, SHARK; eGRVTS, 2cc Bus, 2cc Trams, HEQS, Polroad, Light Road Vehicle Set; RattRoads, and some station, landscape and object graphics.
Notice that there is a bug: there are no electrified railways but electrified rail vehicles can run on normal railways.
Shandong, China.png
The overview map of the scenario.
(32.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shandong 2.png
Many towns.
(155.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
好客山东欢迎您!
Welcome to hospitable Shandong!
Attachments
Shandong Alpha.scn
The scenario.
(465.94 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
Leaping Liu Never Dies
跨越不死,曙光永生
The founder of China Set; the operator of JFServer.
My GRFs besides China Set
My Scenarios and Heightmaps
ahyangyi
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD] Shandong Province, China (中国山东省)

Post by ahyangyi »

Thanks! I wish to see the completed version of this :D
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] Shandong Province, China (中国山东省)

Post by Argus »

That's the fault of those Chinese train graphics, I personally added more trains because those wagons don't really fit the 32Bpp set. :)

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”