Minor fix wiki ...

Got an idea for OpenTTD? Post it here!

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Minor fix wiki ...

Post by ChillCore »

Seems we need to login to edit the wiki now ...
Not sure what login to use or if I need to create a new one ...

Anyhoo ...

https://wiki.openttd.org/en/Manual/Cheats

Code: Select all

Cheating in network games
-The cheats listed on above are not available in multiplayer games. There are two ways to enable cheats in Multiplayer:
+The cheats listed above are not available in multiplayer games. There are two ways to enable cheats in Multiplayer:

Modify the source code and recompile the game running on the server, something which is heavily frowned upon.
Enable cheats in a single-player save game and then load the game at the "Start Server" menu.
If you must do this you should at least inform the clients that they are playing on a server with cheating enabled. There are, however, other ways to "cheat" in a multiplayer game. See Multiplayer cheating for more information on this and how to avoid it.
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
kamnet

Re: Minor fix wiki ...

Post by kamnet »

ChillCore wrote: 19 May 2022 22:43 Seems we need to login to edit the wiki now ...
Not sure what login to use or if I need to create a new one ...

You will need to use a GitHub account in order to log into the Wiki (it officially moved to GitHub a few years ago). Once you do, it's mostly the same as it ever was.

Return to “OpenTTD Suggestions”