Banans Trying to upload senario but keep getting "Something failed, sorry for the inconvenience"

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

peter1997
Engineer
Engineer

Banans Trying to upload senario but keep getting "Something failed, sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by peter1997 »

Good afternoon. Im currently trying to upload my first senario to Bananas and keep getting this error "Something failed, sorry for the inconvenience" when i click autofill, Validate or upload.
The map iv made is for JGRpp and im not sure if thats why or if there is some other reasion i dont understand. heres a Screen cap of what im trying to do. sorry if im a bit of a plonker.
ttd upload screencap.png
(90.11 KiB) Not downloaded yet
if anyone can help me find out what im doing wrong that would be fantastic.
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Banans Trying to upload senario but keep getting "Something failed, sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by jfs »

My best guess is that the file is not recognized as a scenario file, because it's in JGR's extended save format. If that's the case, it's a problem with BaNaNaS.
peter1997
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Banans Trying to upload senario but keep getting "Something failed, sorry for the inconvenience"

Post by peter1997 »

Darn ya i had a feeling that may have been the case but since i dont really have any experiance with this wasent sure. well guess for now ill just update my old post on the forum and link it there for the time being.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”