Rumble In the Jungle Scenario

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
xclogan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xclogan »

I had a scenario entitled Rumble In The Jungle, and have lost it. Does anyone have a copy that could be sent to me? Also looking for Western USA Scenarios....

Thanks.....
LOGAN
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Don't know about Rumble in the Jungle, but here are some US scenario's.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
xclogan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xclogan »

Rob wrote:Don't know about Rumble in the Jungle, but here are some US scenario's.
THANKS!
LOGAN
xclogan
Engineer
Engineer

Post by xclogan »

After searching the Repository (Do any of those links work?), I thinkt the Rumble In The Jungle Scenario was at Tycoon Heaven, to which the links no longer work..

I will try to rebuild it and see what happens. It was a great game with 4 major/minor cities. 2 on the SW Coast and on on the NE Coast. Plus one in the middle in the high mountains. In the NW corner there were several resort towns on islands. There was also a body of water running from the SE corner to near the islands on the NW corner with an island, city and farms on it.....

I can remember it fairly well (I played it enough) and will try to rebuild it, but my building skills are not that great..... will advise and keep looking....
LOGAN

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”