STGFX Dev Posts

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

spajdy
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Slovak Transportation Graphic Set (STGFX)

Post by spajdy »

Hello, world,
just a minor update, so you know, I am not dead.
I'm continuing with buses and trolleybuses. At the moment I've messed up again—this time with trolleybuses. I've accidentally damaged graphic files for 14Tr and 15Tr, but as some of you already know, I've planned to redo it anyway, so I've started. What better time, then now, right?
While doing such things, I've figured out stacking of sprites, which can help me keep some functionality that was problematic before. Thanks to Greyfur and Emperor Jake I've figured out how to use strings within strings, so even translating is not that harsh anymore.

So it should be faster now because many issues I had before are simplified.

And while I am redoing Skoda 14Tr, I've added CC combinations refits for it, so it is more fun to play with colours. Here is a picture, only use red in this, but it is 2CC.

With best regards,
Špajdy.

My released NewGRFs:
ImageImageImage

You can find what I am planning next, or doing right now right in my developer diary.
Slovakia | lang : slovak | english

SLOVAK DISCORD SERVER I (and others Slovak and Czech creators) write there in Slovak about what I (ot they are) am planning. This invitation is valid for 100 users.
It is alive and well. :)
spajdy
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: STGFX Dev Posts

Post by spajdy »

Hello,
I am not dead, not yet.

I had other priorities, but for now, I returned to the code and graphics.
At the moment I am trying to make Škoda-Solaris 24 m long trolleybus, so wish me luck. It seems it will be working soon.
With best regards,
Špajdy.

My released NewGRFs:
ImageImageImage

You can find what I am planning next, or doing right now right in my developer diary.

SLOVAK DISCORD SERVER I (and others Slovak and Czech creators) write there in Slovak about what I (ot they are) am planning. This invitation is valid for 100 users.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Excellent, but Greyfur worries me. He didn't answer for maybe even longer :(
wyndbain
Engineer
Engineer

Post by wyndbain »

I was wondering if any long distance coaches are planned?
Come join the OpenTTD official Discord!!! https://discord.gg/openttd

Image Image

Screenshot of the month winner: September 2022
spajdy
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by spajdy »

wyndbain wrote: 19 Oct 2023 21:35 I was wondering if any long distance coaches are planned?
Hi and thanks for the answer. It first stages they were planned, but it is not my original goal. I wanted city and regional buses in first place, so making long distance coaching is not priority and I don't want to overload what to do. Even now I have a problem fullfilling what I've started. So maybe, one day, when I will finish what I've started, then I will make long distance coaches. But yet, some very common, cheap, can be included within my plan now.
With best regards,
Špajdy.

My released NewGRFs:
ImageImageImage

spajdy
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by spajdy »

Argus wrote: 18 Oct 2023 17:20 Excellent, but Greyfur worries me. He didn't answer for maybe even longer :(
I think he was doing 3d models for City Bus Manager, that is time consuming. It is his dream game tou.
With best regards,
Špajdy.

My released NewGRFs:
ImageImageImage

Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

I understand :)
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

I remind you that city roads are still accessible at too late a time. Even in 1940, they were not there, while there were already district roads.

Return to “Graphics Development”