Tapatalk app

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Ljp
Engineer
Engineer

Tapatalk app

Post by Ljp »

Sorry if anyone has asked this before I have tried to find the answer.
How do I add this forum to the Tapatalk app?
I have searched and searched and I can’t seem to do it.
Thank you in advance.
kamnet

Re: Tapatalk app

Post by kamnet »

The last time I used it (more than a few years ago), you either opened up your browser, went to the site, and tapatalk should have notified you that you could use it instead. The other option was to use the search function and type in the domain name, tt-forums.net.

Neither of those appear to work anymore. It might be that during the forum upgrade last year that Owen removed something.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

When the forums were upgraded a few months ago, there wasn’t an updated Tapatalk integration library available. I think there is now - I’ll have a look at putting it back in the next few days.
Ljp
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ljp »

Don’t mean to make work for you. It’s just the site prompts using the app and then it doesn’t lol. Thank you for looking into it. I have been using this site for ages and watching as a guest. Now feel is time to get involved. Love playing OpenTTD and playing with eyecandy. Hoping to join in the monthly screenshot from next month. Thank you for your answers least I am not going mad missing something obvious.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

This should hopefully be working again (though it may take a few hours to show up again in Tapatalk).
Ljp
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ljp »

Thank you so much. Didn’t mean to make work but is nice to have inter grated into an app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”