OpenTTD not detecting my obm

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Hoodiebud
Engineer
Engineer

OpenTTD not detecting my obm

Post by Hoodiebud »

So I made a base music set with Team Fortress 2 themed midis I got from the internet and an .obm file with all the midis and md5s included. But when I open OpenTTD, it isn't listed in the options. So then I tried changing the music set in the openttd.cfg file to "Team Fortress 2" but then I got the red window saying "Error with the configuration file... ...ignoring Base Music set "Team Fortress 2": not found". I've made 5 music sets and 3 out of them work and I don't know what is making 3 of them valid but not the other 2. Can someone help me find the problem? Here is the TF2 music set folder: https://mega.nz/#F!1JNXlQ4Q!10KTYd04wqZ56TFMNyAQQA . I hope you find the problem.

(Also, the folder is in Documents/OpenTTD/content_download/baseset like all my other music sets so the directory is not the problem)
jfs
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OpenTTD not detecting my obm

Post by jfs »

In the [files] section, ezy_6 is missing the file extension.

Change to:

Code: Select all

ezy_6 = TF2RBr.mid
Then it works.
Hoodiebud
Engineer
Engineer

Re: OpenTTD not detecting my obm

Post by Hoodiebud »

jfs wrote: 26 Jan 2020 11:40 In the [files] section, ezy_6 is missing the file extension.

Change to:

Code: Select all

ezy_6 = TF2RBr.mid
Then it works.
Thanks. Didn't expect the problem to be so simple. Gonna check my other music sets that don't work if the same problem persists in them too.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”