Someone has this link ????

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

eduardolorenzetti
Engineer
Engineer

Someone has this link ????

Post by eduardolorenzetti »

:?: hello everyone, someone has the link of mods that add industries like: automotive industries, plastic industries etc.

thank you
pjustice71
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Someone has this link ????

Post by pjustice71 »

I am new to this site, but I have found most of the mods in one section. You have to look around a bit, but you will find them. Zimmlock is an excellent source. Just be careful what you do, I have downloaded things that changed my .dat files.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Be sure to make a backup of the entire objdata folder if you won't be able to reinstall should anything go wrong. I go so far as to keep two folders in the same place and rename them according to which one I need at the moment.
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

eduardolorenzetti wrote: 14 Jul 2019 02:13 :?: hello everyone, someone has the link of mods that add industries like: automotive industries, plastic industries etc.

thank you
The work that Plastikman did in conjunction with the Chicago Locomotive Works which includes the automobile mods is hosted by Owen Rudge through his website owenrudge.net where you will find a section devoted to locomotion, it also contains work by Jose and AMI Trains since the closure of their website.
Last edited by kamnet on 15 Sep 2019 01:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unnecessary bold font and solid wall of neon green text.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”