French Trains Set - Narrow Gauge v1.1: Release Thread

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: French Trains Set - Narrow Gauge v1.1: Release Thread

Post by andythenorth »

Snail wrote: 21 Nov 2021 23:32 For a set to be released on Bananas, doesn't it need to comply with GPL license? I'm not sure if I'd agree to that, at least now.
;)
bananas-license-options.png
bananas-license-options.png (117.81 KiB) Viewed 3720 times
Kaorvor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Kaorvor »

Yes, I am realy understand that but one thing. Playing with this set have to be so real? I mean, if that's really the case, everyone who uses this set is committed to playing on the French map and rebuilding real lines, but that's not the point. Just have fun and using imagine. Do what You want but this would be very fun and exciting beacuse this set is one of the best abut narrow rail in My opinion... It's just a change of options I think...
Brickblock1
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Brickblock1 »

Would it be possible for the set to not dissable itself when it doesn't find a "compatible" trackset? I am working on my own right now but your trains won't show up even when I know I have the correct labels. Great set btw :D
Lurkmore
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lurkmore »

Any chance this would be updated to have a "fine-grained tracktypes" parameter where the N gauge can be substituted for R? Metre gauge has been proposed to use R instead of N for future-proofing because most tramtypes use the R label and early trams were meter gauge.

I understand Snail doesn't seem to be around anymore, but the "hex editing" side of modding this game literally makes my head hurt and this seems to be the only rack rail set in existence.

Return to “Graphics Releases”