Sometimes, I find a function in the NoAI Documentation that I want to use, but then it seems that it behaves different from what I expected.
In the following functions, could the behaviour be adjusted, or the documentation updated? I might add more things to the list by editing this post.
- AIVehicleList_Station(StationID station_id) - This function only works for the "own" company, but that is not stated. My AI would like to see if any vehicle has orders to a station of another company. Human players can do this by clicking a station of another company.
- AIRail.BuildSignal (TileIndex tile, TileIndex front, SignalType signal) - If there is already a signal, its direction will be turned, similar to building signals for human player.
- AIMarine.AreWaterTilesConnected (TileIndex tile_from, TileIndex tile_to) - Fails when two locks are built, blocking eachother. This function will return true between the lock tiles, despite the documentation says "whether a ship vehicle can travel from the center of the first tile to the center of the second tile."
- AIStation.GetLocation(StationID station_id), AIStation.GetName(StationID station_id) - Doesn't work for stations of another company
- AIStation.HasCargoRating(StationID station_id, CargoID cargo_id), AIStation.GetCargoRating(StationID station_id, CargoID cargo_id) - Doesn't work for stations of other companies either