I am happily proud to present you a new AI called RailwAI. RailwAI is a best-effort, random behaving artificial player that can use ships, trains and road vehicles. Available through Bananas.
Some features of RailwAI:
- Build railway lines with 2 tracks (I hope you like the building style)
- Build roads, tramways and canals
- Use different types of available trains, bridges etc.
- Connect multiple cities on a single passenger line
- Executing building plans will be continued when loading a savegame
- Sometimes things go wrong (blocked canals, too long trains), RailwAI will hopefully try to solve the problem
- Support for (hopefully) a lot of NewGRF without creating weird train combinations (like, putting freight carriages behind a passenger unit)
- Behaviour is random. A company might go bankrupt when expensive vehicles are bought.
- It is called RailwAI, but it accidentally has a preference for roads (because those are cheap)