BIG Problem with NL Station pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

BIG Problem with NL Station pack

Post by griffinrails »

Hi
I just downloaded the NL Station pack and when I go to build a track, I can now only build NL stations and not the default ones X(
If I load up an old save and try to build a station i get treated to a glichy,blank list
Unfortunately I cannot fix it or get any pictures. :(
Any help would be greatley oppreciated :D
The mod can be found here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=62227
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Re: BIG Problem with NL Station pack

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

griffinrails wrote:Hi
I just downloaded the NL Station pack and when I go to build a track, I can now only build NL stations and not the default ones X(
If I load up an old save and try to build a station i get treated to a glichy,blank list
Unfortunately I cannot fix it or get any pictures. :(
Any help would be greatley oppreciated :D
The mod can be found here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=62227
What has happened is that when you installed the NL Station Pack they overwrote the the default stations and the default trackstat.dat file.

The smart thing to do is to make a copy of your default stations and trackstat before you install any mods, that way if you don't like the mods you can simply return them to your objdata folder

You can either edit the the trackstat.dat file to change the xml and add in the older default stations if you have them available as you can use up to 8 stations in the xml, or what is more likely option for yourself is that you will have to make a copy of your saved games and scenario folders and re-install Lomo.
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by griffinrails »

Ok so I did that and I copied my entire game into a new one with the NL station pack installed and the original one without and now the one that was suposed to have the NL Station pack will not accept the stations even with the NL Station pack's trackst.dat. ?( How can i fix this?

BTW the roads and trams work with the stations just fine. :|

Any help would be appreciated greatly :mrgreen:
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

scottsheveland
Engineer
Engineer

Post by scottsheveland »

The smart thing to do is to make a copy of your default stations and trackstat before you install any mods, that way if you don't like the mods you can simply return them to your objdata folder
The best geometry dash free online, Steps hotmail sign in
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by griffinrails »

scottsheveland wrote:The smart thing to do is to make a copy of your default stations and trackstat before you install any mods, that way if you don't like the mods you can simply return them to your objdata folder
So am I supposed to reinstall the game?

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

I only know about problems with this station when you attach different parts together...I found a solution for that and made a topic about that wich you can find here:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=70941

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”