Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:42 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Hi
I just downloaded the NL Station pack and when I go to build a track, I can now only build NL stations and not the default ones X(
If I load up an old save and try to build a station i get treated to a glichy,blank list
Unfortunately I cannot fix it or get any pictures. :(
Any help would be greatley oppreciated :D
The mod can be found here https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=62227

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:35 am 
Director
Director

griffinrails wrote:
Hi
I just downloaded the NL Station pack and when I go to build a track, I can now only build NL stations and not the default ones X(
If I load up an old save and try to build a station i get treated to a glichy,blank list
Unfortunately I cannot fix it or get any pictures. :(
Any help would be greatley oppreciated :D
The mod can be found here https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=62227

What has happened is that when you installed the NL Station Pack they overwrote the the default stations and the default trackstat.dat file.

The smart thing to do is to make a copy of your default stations and trackstat before you install any mods, that way if you don't like the mods you can simply return them to your objdata folder

You can either edit the the trackstat.dat file to change the xml and add in the older default stations if you have them available as you can use up to 8 stations in the xml, or what is more likely option for yourself is that you will have to make a copy of your saved games and scenario folders and re-install Lomo.

Scenario's Done are

Broken Hills at the Rivers Mouth viewtopic.php?f=39&t=49627, Sinn River viewtopic.php?f=39&t=49626, Flat Lands viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37704, Mountain High River Deep viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37412, River Valley and Rock viewtopic.php?f=39&t=37135, First Attempt viewtopic.php?f=39&t=34097 Cwm Valley viewtopic.php?f=39&t=34049&hilit=cwm+valley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:14 am 
Engineer
Engineer

Ok so I did that and I copied my entire game into a new one with the NL station pack installed and the original one without and now the one that was suposed to have the NL Station pack will not accept the stations even with the NL Station pack's trackst.dat. ?( How can i fix this?

BTW the roads and trams work with the stations just fine. :|

Any help would be appreciated greatly :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:04 am 
Engineer
Engineer

The smart thing to do is to make a copy of your default stations and trackstat before you install any mods, that way if you don't like the mods you can simply return them to your objdata folder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 am 
Engineer
Engineer

scottsheveland wrote:

So am I supposed to reinstall the game?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:54 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

I only know about problems with this station when you attach different parts together...I found a solution for that and made a topic about that wich you can find here:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=70941

:: Emperor' Screenshots :: Problem with Bridges :: The Long Station Patch :: Help with Opie's Dutch Stations :: The Serpent "Mod-Free" :: The Empty Region :: The City Oilwell :: The City Flourmill :: The Food-Mod :: The Valuables-Mod V4.0 :: A "One-Sided Station" :: Standard vehicles for Plastikman's Automod :: Maximum production from industries :: Tutorial to change tracks for trams and trains :: My own vehicle creation thread ::