Windows and Linux (Nightly) Downloads

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Apologies for the lateness of the post; real life has this habit of interrupting. Especially when you're preparing for a week-long trip (No nightlies from me 05/08/2005 to 12/08/2005, inclusive.)
No updates to strgen.
Attachments
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2792.zip
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 531 times
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Broken langs: Slovak and Lithuanian.
Attachments
strgen-win32.zip
(64.34 KiB) Downloaded 456 times
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2802.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 537 times
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Unless someone else wants to compile nightlies, this will be the last nightly until next Saturday, possibly next Sunday (a little over a week).

Slovak and Lithuanian are still broken.
Attachments
OTTD-win32-nightly-r2805.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 557 times
Arsenal
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Arsenal »

Thanks for all your help Dalestan!
habell
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by habell »

Can someone post a new nightly? Alle the nightlies posted here seem to be missing (still) :cry:
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by gkirilov »

OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
habell
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by habell »

This means they have moved? Permanently?

IT used to be http://openttd.rulez.org/download/nightlybuilds/
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

They haven't moved but http://www.openttd.org now has integrated nightly build section.
And the new section is easy to use with changelog and latest versions of all builds :wink:
habell
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by habell »

Killer 11 wrote:They haven't moved but http://www.openttd.org now has integrated nightly build section.
And the new section is easy to use with changelog and latest versions of all builds :wink:
Well, as far as I can see, the old site isn't updated any more for Win32 builds, I don't now about the others. The new location has the new builds, so I'll stick to that.
webfreakz.nl
Director
Director
Location: Localhost, 127.0.0.1, [The Netherlands: South Holland-> Westland]

Post by webfreakz.nl »

where is the r2961 build for windows? The source is out but the compiled one isn't.... :(
# Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Cross-compile farm failed... some wrong configuration I guess.

It'll probably be fixed by tomorrow.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
The Deep Black
Engineer
Engineer

Post by The Deep Black »

webfreakz.nl wrote:where is the r2961 build for windows? The source is out but the compiled one isn't.... :(
I see that NOW (9/18/2005)
it's available for download.
webfreakz.nl
Director
Director

Post by webfreakz.nl »

The Deep Black wrote:
webfreakz.nl wrote:where is the r2961 build for windows? The source is out but the compiled one isn't.... :(
I see that NOW (9/18/2005)
it's available for download.
Yes, I saw it this this morning already ;)

but thanks :)
# Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by gkirilov »

nightlies are broken again :idea:
OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
webfreakz.nl
Director
Director

Post by webfreakz.nl »

I compiled it using MingGW 8)

Check the WIKI! It works better than M$ VC++!
Wolf01
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wolf01 »

is possible to zip the files directly instead of the folder? i'm used to use the "extract to" option from the contextual menu
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

Wolf01 wrote:is possible to zip the files directly instead of the folder? i'm used to use the "extract to" option from the contextual menu
Indeed. I brought it up in IRC once, and I can't remember the answer
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

I'll ask MiHaMiX about that. On windows the standard is just to zip the files directly, on unix/linux however you almost compress the files with a map. Since the nightlies are done on linux...

I'll ask if it's possible.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

I have seven subdirectories of nightlies in my OTTD directory :P
AnUbiS-X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by AnUbiS-X »

Wat the heck is this thing??

The company of the future!

Return to “General OpenTTD”