- Posts: 24032
- Joined: 26 Jan 2001 20:18
- Skype: orudge
- Location: Banchory, UK
Yesterday the forums turned 15 years old! As I pointed out last year, this means that the forums have now officially been around for half of my life, which is scary. Here's to another 15 years, eh?
- Posts: 15292
- Joined: 18 Dec 2004 17:35
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
I've been here for 13 of those 15, which is also half my life. Not a bad achievement. Well done, Mister SROTU Sir.
- Posts: 3042
- Joined: 14 Feb 2015 00:44
- Location: Newcastle, Australia
Congratulations and Happy Birthday forums. Time fly's when we having fun.
I'll just say I was 15 years younger when these forums started, used to visit them often as a non-member then eventually joined .. best thing I ever done.
Cheers to all.
- Posts: 805
- Joined: 24 Mar 2002 09:14
- Location: Gotthardbahn, Switzerland, Europe
Happy birthday, and see you next year
I have lost my original user id for 20842
I am one of the founders of TT-Forums! Partly...
- Posts: 6580
- Joined: 22 Jan 2005 19:31
- Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Crikey. I've been here for the majority of its lifetime.
and this has been here for more than half of my lifetime.
Worst Behaved IRC Member of 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Go Me!
- Posts: 3545
- Joined: 22 Mar 2012 11:10
- Location: West Java
Wow. Is there any other forum as old as this ? (that still have "originals" flying about !)
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
- Posts: 13189
- Joined: 03 Dec 2002 10:36
- Location: The Netherlands
I just checked and I am here almost from the start too, I cannot believe it went by so fast. Let's keep embracing new developments and then I have no doubt that another 15 years will occur like the first 15 did.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests