[CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [CZTR / 32bpp ] - Czech total replacement

Post by VencaCZ »

Zdravím, zkouším novou grafiku průmyslu která se jmenuje XIS a AXIS. XIS funguje s CZTR normálně, ale nástupnická grafika AXIS už koliduje s CZTR setem. Dle autora je problém na straně CZTR grafiky, je to problém který se dá nějak jednoduše vyřešit?
Hi
SarXos X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SarXos X »

Hello and welcome. I know that the topic of bridges has already been discussed. Unfortunately, the banana version doesn't work. Only one road bridge and 6 railway bridges are still available. I know it works fine for some people. I tried to load only bridges as 1 addon and nothing else. Still not working I don't know what to do. I was looking for information on FaceBook but all I heard was that I have s*** in my head and I can't read. Please help.
Attachments
Jaworzno Dolne Transport, 20 cze 1950.png
(1.59 MiB) Not downloaded yet
belgi
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by belgi »

;(
SarXos X wrote: 20 Jan 2023 15:07 Hello and welcome. I know that the topic of bridges has already been discussed. Unfortunately, the banana version doesn't work. Only one road bridge and 6 railway bridges are still available. I know it works fine for some people. I tried to load only bridges as 1 addon and nothing else. Still not working I don't know what to do. I was looking for information on FaceBook but all I heard was that I have s*** in my head and I can't read. Please help.
Hi. Unfortunately, more CZTR road bridges do not work. Development has stopped and the team is apparently no longer working. So you can't help but accept it... X( ;(

Have a nice day
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Unfortunately, all we have to do is wait and hope.
belgi
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by belgi »

SarXos X wrote: 20 Jan 2023 15:07 Hello and welcome. I know that the topic of bridges has already been discussed. Unfortunately, the banana version doesn't work. Only one road bridge and 6 railway bridges are still available. I know it works fine for some people. I tried to load only bridges as 1 addon and nothing else. Still not working I don't know what to do. I was looking for information on FaceBook but all I heard was that I have s*** in my head and I can't read. Please help.

Pretty nice bridges are in BRIXX Realism graphics, downloadable directly in the game. Graphics has its own trees, but this can be solved by putting CZTR trees all the way down.

Have a nice day!
2023-02-01_002.jpg
mosty BRIXX
(330.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SarXos X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SarXos X »

It looks pretty good. Here is the result. My Graphics List. Thanks Dude.
Attachments
McAlpine & Co., 18 cze 2005.png
(3.22 MiB) Not downloaded yet
McAlpine & Co., 22 sty 1990.png
(1.09 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

VencaCZ wrote: 20 Jan 2023 13:27 Zdravím, zkouším novou grafiku průmyslu která se jmenuje XIS a AXIS. XIS funguje s CZTR normálně, ale nástupnická grafika AXIS už koliduje s CZTR setem. Dle autora je problém na straně CZTR grafiky, je to problém který se dá nějak jednoduše vyřešit?
XIS also doesn't work normally with CZTR, well at least not with the trains. And it's not an easy problem to solve. Unfortunately. It was already discussed here.
It is about the way in which the repainting of trains is handled. It's basically another cargo. And both XIS and AXIS already have a full cargo limit. :( I don't understand why they didn't handle the liveries of the trains in the normal, common way.
By the way, it breaks manganese mines in XIS. Maybe you just haven't noticed yet.
belgi
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by belgi »

SarXos X wrote: 08 Mar 2023 11:47 It looks pretty good. Here is the result. My Graphics List. Thanks Dude.
Beautiful, looks great!
You're welcome ;-)

Have a nice day!
SarXos X
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SarXos X »

Hello. I present some pictures from my gameplay on graphics presented in previous posts. The loading order must be the same if someone wants to use them too. Otherwise, the graphics do not work properly. Rail and road bridges are the exception as developers no longer develop them. Regards.
Attachments
McAlpine & Co., 30 maj 1998.png
(3.89 MiB) Not downloaded yet
McAlpine & Co., 14 sie 1991.png
(3.89 MiB) Not downloaded yet
McAlpine & Co., 31 mar 1998.png
(3.88 MiB) Not downloaded yet
belgi
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by belgi »

SarXos X wrote: 24 Mar 2023 11:33 Hello. I present some pictures from my gameplay on graphics presented in previous posts. The loading order must be the same if someone wants to use them too. Otherwise, the graphics do not work properly. Rail and road bridges are the exception as developers no longer develop them. Regards.
This looks very good!

Have a nice day
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Hi all,
still read a lot of posts about our bugged bridge set. Thats true, it is really a GRF which shouldn't be published. But after a long long time we had a meeting yesterday and I hope the bridges will be fixed as soon as possible.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

VencaCZ wrote: 20 Jan 2023 13:27 Zdravím, zkouším novou grafiku průmyslu která se jmenuje XIS a AXIS. XIS funguje s CZTR normálně, ale nástupnická grafika AXIS už koliduje s CZTR setem. Dle autora je problém na straně CZTR grafiky, je to problém který se dá nějak jednoduše vyřešit?
Problém bude asi v nastavení CARGO lable, které máme v CZTR své a je tak možné, že pro některé další Industry sety nejsou dostupná vozidla, která by byla schopna konkrétní CARGO převážet.

The problem will probably be in the CARGO lable setup, which we have in CZTR and it is possible that for some other Industry sets there are no vehicles available that would be able to carry a specific CARGO.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Problém dělá hlavně ten náklad Nátěr, který se k XIS "nevejde" protože XIS i AXIS mají plný cargo limit.
The main problem is the paint cargo, which "doesn't fit" in the XIS because both the XIS and the AXIS have a full cargo limit.
belgi
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by belgi »

stefino_cz wrote: 11 Apr 2023 06:50 Hi all,
still read a lot of posts about our bugged bridge set. Thats true, it is really a GRF which shouldn't be published. But after a long long time we had a meeting yesterday and I hope the bridges will be fixed as soon as possible.
Hello!
Yes, there is a problem with bridges. But if you already know how to use them in the game, then it doesn't matter much ;-) Of course, I don't mean that you should leave them :-) I think that not only I will be happy if the bridges are functional. All. Great looking graphics like CZTR deserve it! Ever since CZTR came out, I've been playing with it as my base graphics. Thanks for the great work and I look forward to further progress.

I don't know English, so I leave the translation to Google Translator

Have a nice day
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Argus: In case that other GRF set has no empty "cargo slot" for our paint refit, I don't know how to fix it.
belgi: Yes, it is maybe possible to play with this set but I think it was a bad decision to release this bugged GRF. I've started to work on this GRF and hope I will be able to release new version with no glitches as soon as possible.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

Other sets do not need any cargo for their coloring. I don't know why you have it differently than others. Also, what if you want to have more cargo slots in your industry, what then?
I'm quite annoyed that I can't even use the new Czech industry by another author with CZTR trains. And your factory set doesn't even have a public beta.
However, in version 13 a new feature was added where one vehicle can have multiple versions. The question is how easy the transcoding would be.
By the way, the paint thing was pointed out to you early, if I recall.
I apologize for the somewhat sharper tone, but in short, the situation annoys me. I'm sure you feel the same way.
I have another question, would it be possible to at least fix the additional sprites for the depots? Those objects are available many years after the oldest trains, so I can't add to the depot for many years. :cry: It would only be necessary to change the year of availability to match the start of the trains.
stefino_cz
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by stefino_cz »

Argus wrote: 12 Apr 2023 20:18 Other sets do not need any cargo for their coloring. I don't know why you have it differently than others. Also, what if you want to have more cargo slots in your industry, what then?
I'm quite annoyed that I can't even use the new Czech industry by another author with CZTR trains. And your factory set doesn't even have a public beta.
However, in version 13 a new feature was added where one vehicle can have multiple versions. The question is how easy the transcoding would be.
By the way, the paint thing was pointed out to you early, if I recall.
I apologize for the somewhat sharper tone, but in short, the situation annoys me. I'm sure you feel the same way.
I have another question, would it be possible to at least fix the additional sprites for the depots? Those objects are available many years after the oldest trains, so I can't add to the depot for many years. :cry: It would only be necessary to change the year of availability to match the start of the trains.
Thanks for these notes. We know that there is a lot of mistakes and problems which are must be fixed. I'll write these notes and we'll fix them. It seems we will change more things than we expected so I hope all will be fine when we'll finish it.
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

I will look forward to corrections and news :)
At least I wrote the worst. Another thing is that your vehicles are only compatible with CZTR routes, but that doesn't really matter, buses and trucks can be replaced by other sets, trains not so much, no Czech set is complete and ready :(
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

This is the problem that makes CZTR not work with XIS and AXIS.
Basically, CZTR trains behave a bit like another industrial set with its own goods....
I forgot, freight trains don't make very good money. That is, compared to the same trains from other sets. I also find the personal ones a bit unbalanced.
And your water still looks like a puddle of plastic.
But not to complain only - the trams are amazing :)
Attachments
MacDonald & Co., 29. čer 1926.png
(1.04 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Argus »

By the way, the houses are working pretty well so far, don't you want to put them on bananas as a public beta?

Return to “Graphics Development”