Brazilian grfs ?

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

Brazilian grfs ?

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

Hello !
You probably do not know me. I am Brazilian and I was wondering if you have some graphics that have something to do with Brazil. If you help me I will be very happy ! :D
:]
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Brazilian grfs ?

Post by Redirect Left »

After typing 'Brazil' into the online content button in the main screen, it seems the only related things are maps and town names, there doesn't appear to be any graphics relating to that part of the world yet.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

Yes, I know but I wanted a specialized chart to Brazil, and online content does not have many. :mrgreen:
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Other than a few trains being developed for 2CC Trains in NML, and a tram from 2CC Trams, I can't think of any NewGRF that has any kind of graphics for Brazil.
joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

kamnet wrote:Other than a few trains being developed for 2CC Trains in NML, and a tram from 2CC Trams, I can't think of any NewGRF that has any kind of graphics for Brazil.
Yes, but the problem is that few charts :|
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

What exactly do you mean by 'few charts'? Can you describe the issue better?
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Kalen
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kalen »

I'm guessing that was a bit of a translator hiccup there. "Charts" in Portuguese translates to "gráficos", which is the same word used for "graphics".

So the OP probably either meant to say that the 2CC sets have few Brazilian-themed graphics (in this case, the individual sprites/vehicles), or that indeed there are few Brazilian-themed graphics sets in general out there (if any...?). I'm also thinking they wanted to play a Brazilian-themed map.
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

Get the latest mightly of the 2cc trainset here. It contains more Brazilian vehicles than the version currently on the online content.

Also check out this building set, it's not exactly Brazilian but I think it gives off the right vibes :wink:
joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

Emperor Jake wrote:Get the latest mightly of the 2cc trainset here. It contains more Brazilian vehicles than the version currently on the online content.

Also check out this building set, it's not exactly Brazilian but I think it gives off the right vibes :wink:
Thank You !

Return to “General OpenTTD”