Easter update

Talk about the new mobile version of Transport Tycoon (for iOS and Android) released in 2013.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Easter update

Post by orudge »

Did everybody notice the new Easter update of TT? Looks quite good, adding in some single-player scenarios (no AIs) and also a full remixed soundtrack by John Broomhall! It's certainly an improvement on the MIDI music of old (although that of course has a nostalgic charm, particularly in FM synth mode for me).
WWTBAM

Re: Easter update

Post by WWTBAM »

I do like the new music as a change compared to the old style. I will probably switch between them while I am not playing TTD.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

I did enjoy the re-vamping of the music. The solo missions, however, are a bit lacking. They all have the same 75% objective, no descriptions, and were created with the basic scenario generator.
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

If anybody would like the new tunes, just open your .ipa file for the App in your Unzip application of choice.

They're all in the main folder.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Zakos wrote:I did enjoy the re-vamping of the music. The solo missions, however, are a bit lacking. They all have the same 75% objective, no descriptions, and were created with the basic scenario generator.
I got a response from their Facebook page on one of my comments. Looks like the lack of an interesting objective is for it to have more of a "sandbox" feel.

Return to “Transport Tycoon (2013)”