Count us in as a customer

P1SIM is a commercial game under development featuring traffic, logistics, city building and more.
vinaximus
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Count us in as a customer

Post by vinaximus »

Whenever I will see this game complete, I will surely purchase it. So who else will?
Good day building rails
robo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: Count us in as a customer

Post by robo »

It may be too early for a thread like this ;-)
What I personally would like to see is a singleplayer-game with good artificiel intelligence, although smallfly may prefer a multiplayer game without Ai-players.
I don't want Ai-players to do complicated things like building railways or roads, but building up interacting industries and competing retail stores . So far I know only one game that's able to do this, that's capitalism plus/2, which has transportation costs and no visible transportation, but it may be possible to combine these things, if you look for example for a game like industry giant2, which unfortunately had only very limited interaction with computer opponents and a very simplified railwaysystem with 90°-curves.
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

Hmm... I wasn't aware at all that this is going to be a priced game until I see this thread and try to proof wheter it would be open-sourced, freeware, or priced.

(Personal: I think this is why the forum don't get much reply from its owner unless its regarding the development.)
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
lawton27
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lawton27 »

Yoursnotmine wrote:(Personal: I think this is why the forum don't get much reply from its owner unless its regarding the development.)
Any evidence? If you checked you might find this is the first thread not started by smallfly in the forum, what makes you think he won't reply?

On topic, yeh it's a bit too soon to be saying that but in the if the game produced is good quality and value of course I'd buy it. :)
smallfly
Chairman
Chairman

Post by smallfly »

lawton27 wrote:
Yoursnotmine wrote:(Personal: I think this is why the forum don't get much reply from its owner unless its regarding the development.)
Any evidence? If you checked you might find this is the first thread not started by smallfly in the forum, what makes you think he won't reply?

On topic, yeh it's a bit too soon to be saying that but in the if the game produced is good quality and value of course I'd buy it. :)
I didnt answer yet, because I normally automatically get an e-mail when there is a new post. But this is only true for answers in posts I started myself (or where I answered at least one time already). But I will subscribe now the whole P1SIM forum (hopefully that works). Then I will also quickly answer to community started threads.

Getting back to topic: I think its too early to announce buying intentions. There are still many game design decisions to make and thus many people liking it now could dislike the game in future - or the other way round. But its always nice to read about people eagerly waiting for the game. So do I :-)

//edit: by the way, the honest and sudden critism is one of the most valuable characteristic of the tt-forums and it always helps me to rethink and improve the project concept
www.p1sim.org - P1SIM - Traffic, Logistics, City-Building & more
Join the discussions here on tt-forums.net!
KillerMapper
Engineer
Engineer

Post by KillerMapper »

Hey !

I've stopped watching your project since last year, and now I discover it again with all that amazing stuff updated ! It's really impressive !
The old forums on your website are deleted ?

I'll follow your project, it's looking promising.
smallfly
Chairman
Chairman

Post by smallfly »

KillerMapper wrote:The old forums on your website are deleted ?
Yes. There had been to much invalid game information, due to the early development stage.
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

smallfly, hows the project going ? Is it still in good condition ?
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
smallfly
Chairman
Chairman

Post by smallfly »

Yoursnotmine wrote:smallfly, hows the project going ? Is it still in good condition ?
Its still in good condition. Yes. But it did not improve during the last months. There wont be any progress until end of March :(

Return to “P1SIM”