Signposts

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Guybrush
Engineer
Engineer

Signposts

Post by Guybrush »

Hello.

I've been trying to answer this question with the search-option, but "signs" or "label" doesn't really yield anything I can use.
I just started Locomotion again, after fiddling about with OpenTTD and I'm putting together my own custom world, as I do. Now, in OpenTTD it was possible to put signs in certain places and I do this A LOT as I like to name my mountains and lochs.
Locomotion doesn't seem to have this option, does it?

I already saw something about an invisible station mod I haven't really looked at yet, but I'd prefer to just plop down a sign because I'm old fashioned like that.

Any advice?
Spacek531
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Signposts

Post by Spacek531 »

you can make digidampfs (however you spell it) station pack to make believable looking buildings to use as a nameplate.
Help for Windows 7
RELEASED: Amtrak Cascades
Give me train ideas, they and their babies just might turn into a mod.

emergency pony link

By the way, ponies.
Densha
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Signposts

Post by Densha »

Make an invisible track using an invisible station? I think you could do that by changing some stuff (name is sufficient I think) in the XML of the DAT file and make the sprites 'empty'. (I think if you use that blue color it will become all invisible)

Return to “General Locomotion”