Banks, Banks everywhere!

Problems with Transport Tycoon?
Fireblast
Engineer
Engineer

Banks, Banks everywhere!

Post by Fireblast »

I'm using TTRS 3.13 and all of my town building look like banks, how to fix this?

I rzekł Ojciec do Syna: Idz do miasta po maslo!
I odrzekł mu Syn: Nie pojdę
I skarcil Ojciec Syna... zlamal mu dwa kręgi szyjne i wiedzial Syn, ze postapil zle.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Banks, Banks everywhere!

Post by planetmaker »

You're not playing Transport Tycoon. Which game do you really play? OpenTTD? TTDPatch?

I've reported this posting to a moderator and ask for moving it to the proper place. Please post in the proper section _next_ time.
Also provide the savegame when referring to problems with a savegame; they can be attached directly in this forum to your posting(s).

And NEVER double or cross-post. Once is enough.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Banks, Banks everywhere!

Post by Hyronymus »

planetmaker wrote:You're not playing Transport Tycoon. Which game do you really play? OpenTTD? TTDPatch?

I've reported this posting to a moderator and ask for moving it to the proper place. Please post in the proper section _next_ time.
Also provide the savegame when referring to problems with a savegame; they can be attached directly in this forum to your posting(s).

And NEVER double or cross-post. Once is enough.
A lock is better as the other topic draws more attention already. Please use 1 topic for problems as my collegue planetmaker and our rules stae.

Return to “Problems”