How to make super big town for scenario?

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

SeanAxel
Engineer
Engineer

How to make super big town for scenario?

Post by SeanAxel »

Hi, I currently making a fantasy scenario and was wondering, how do i make super large towns in the editor of like 10K population, I know it can be done cuz i download some scenarios like that (namely the Singapore one and UK) How do i do? What are the steps?

Oh off topic: Might upload it here provided my attention span holds up :rolleyes: ... just wondering do you have to just put in the .scn file in the attachment section?

Edit:Sorry for the spelling errors.....
Last edited by SeanAxel on 13 Dec 2011 10:37, edited 1 time in total.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: How to make super big town for scenario?

Post by planetmaker »

Personally I'd use the 'expand town' button, but my attention span grew exceedingly short due to the catastrophic spelling you exercise here, thus I forgot any details (this is an English speaking forum, not a leat speak forum)
SeanAxel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeanAxel »

planetmaker wrote:Personally I'd use the 'expand town' button, but my attention span grew exceedingly short due to the catastrophic spelling you exercise here, thus I forgot any details (this is an English speaking forum, not a leat speak forum)
Ya, Sorry about that...... I can't find the expand town button, i am using 1.1.4
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

In the scenario editor click on the town name. The window which will open then has a button "expand" at the bottom.
SeanAxel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by SeanAxel »

planetmaker wrote:In the scenario editor click on the town name. The window which will open then has a button "expand" at the bottom.
Oh, Thanks! :] I'm an idiot.....

Return to “General OpenTTD”