Truck Trouble

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

locofreak17
Engineer
Engineer

Truck Trouble

Post by locofreak17 »

I've got the goods truck and mail trucks going everywhere and for some reason they're all costing money to run. Most are only $200 but a couple are $2000. They really aren't going that far but are still costing so much money to run. None of them are waiting at all at the cargo terminals either for their goods or mail. I don't if I just have to deal with it or if there is answer (I'm already making more money through trains and buses). If there is an answer can someone let me know? Thanks.
Drengin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Truck Trouble

Post by Drengin »

This sounds like one of a coupe of things that could be wrong...

1. The orders for the trucks are not in the correct order so you have load at the top of the list and then unload. This causes the truck to unload there and carry on to next destination without a cargo.
2. The cargo station you are going to does not yet accept mail. If you have the unload set then the truck will still unload the mail but you will get no money for it doing so.
3. Sometimes in Locomotion you can have everything right and the trucks still do not earn anything from dropping off their cargo's.

There are other reason why the truck may not be earning but these are the main ones.

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”