[REMOVED] Valuables Mod V2.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

[REMOVED] Valuables Mod V2.0

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello people :lol:, the wait is over. I present you: The Valuables Mod V2.0

I decided to completely change this first post. The rest of the topic remains the same. In this first post you will find the downloads for V2.0 of the Valuables Mod. It Comes with:

- 6 new industries
- 5 new city-buildings
- 14 new trains
- 8 new trucks
- 7 new cargos
- 7 new minecart station
- 7 new trains stations

- 2 new maps

- 2 Readme files, one extended and one notepad. Please read those before asking questions :wink:

And an already edited ROADTRAM.DAT with the 5 new minecart stations (the ones for this mod) is included as well.
BTW, some new station in this mod must be edited in the TRACKST.DAT and or ROADTRAM.DAT...
In this topic you can learn how to include new stations etc. in your TRACKST.DAT (or other roads and tracks) yourself: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29348

"REMOVED !!!"

Enjoy and I wish you all the fun with it !!

Regards,

Erik
Last edited by Emperor Darth Sidious on 08 Jan 2012 11:39, edited 30 times in total.
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Re: [WIP] Gold, Silver and Jewellery

Post by Lighthouse »

There were already 2 other gold industries started here on the forum.

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=48162
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10849

One of them used the Brewery as a melter for the valueble metals.

I thought there was also a mod on the fanpage but i cant find it.

Shops are Nice !
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Thnxss Lighthouse :mrgreen: ,

I knew of their excistence but I thought they needed a new update of it, and they didn't had reworked industries. I hoped to make a better one instead of those two and those topics are pretty old already...

Still working on it...if people think something else should be done on it please let me know :mrgreen:

Regards,

Erik
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

Hello again EDS: Just a thought about jewelry & gold. Is it possible to create old jewelry & old gold to return to the mines to be smeltered down??. Leave it with you.

Kind regards.
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.
Traffic Manager

Post by mc.crab »

I think that the white parts of the silver mine are maybe a bit too white. I think silver is a bit more gray.
- Fractal design R3 case - Asus P8P67 Motherboard - Intel Core i7-2600k 3,4Ghz - AMD Radeon HD6950 Direct CU II 2GB - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz -
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

I'll see what I can do, thnxsss guys :wink: ! I think I'll recolor the silver-mine a little bit and do a little bit more work on the gold-mine. I must also build the trains for it. Each cargo will get there own train...

I did create the Jewelry Factory today and did some testing with it.
Jewelry Factory.JPG
Jewelry Factory.JPG (63.39 KiB) Viewed 11910 times
Here's the Jewelry Factory
Needs: Gold or Silver
Produce: Jewelry
Overview of Transport.JPG
Overview of Transport.JPG (52.69 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Here's on overview, so the mod is working as you can see.

Decided to give the new cargo's the following ID-Numbers:

Gold ID = 94
Jewelry ID = 95
Silver ID = 96

So far so good :mrgreen:

Release will be somewhere next week as far as I can see :wink:

Regards,

Erik
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Here's an armored truck I made today for this. Still needs a little more work but it's pretty much done. I copied the paint scheme from images I found and am going to paint one as a Dunbar truck as well. I've never seen a Bank of America truck in RL but it looks decent so I went with it. Let me know what ya think. I think it'll work. Here's a shot of the truck I made and one of a Dunbar truck.
Attachments
5.png
5.png (125.54 KiB) Viewed 11889 times
armored-car.jpg
armored-car.jpg (200.74 KiB) Viewed 11889 times
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Opan »

Wow Tatto,
Tattoo wrote:Here's an armored truck I made today
How long have you been modeling for if you don't mind me asking. A superb job mate.
kingmush360
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by kingmush360 »

I will get this if it is made...

Then I will make an overly complex system to transport it.
Hi, I'm Steve. I can't change my username so imagine it says Steve Emfore.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Great work Tattoo, I like them A LOT...Would be nice to release with this mod !!

Lookin forward to the final model :wink:

Anything about trains already (couldn't find a specific armored train-wagon for MSTS, and I searched a lot :( )? I'm makin a few myself, but I don't think they make it next to your models :bow:

Greetz,

Erik
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Altho, I can't take credit for the wheels. They are from 18 WOS. I was trying to find a truck to use but there are only bigger rigs from the game. This uses the same sized wheels which I'm going to change, it looks like and an International nose. It's not perfect but good enough for Lomo. I'll try and have it done by tomorrow and send it over to ya Erik.

@Opan, I've been modeling for a little over a year now.
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
Spacek531
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Spacek531 »

I hope a version with company colors is released- I like to play with recolorable stock as much as I like to play with real liveries.
Help for Windows 7
RELEASED: Amtrak Cascades
Give me train ideas, they and their babies just might turn into a mod.

emergency pony link

By the way, ponies.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Here's a couple shots of the 2 trucks. The models are pretty much done now. I just have to add a couple more lights and render the sprites and they'll be done. They both need some shine to them and am hoping I can get them a little shinier when I render the sprites. I should have them both done later today if I don't tire out.

Model made by me
Wheels from the 'Steel Wheel Pack by Wendi/Ventures87'
Metal textures from 'CG Textures'
Attachments
12.png
12.png (492.19 KiB) Viewed 11740 times
6.png
6.png (430.71 KiB) Viewed 11740 times
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Very nice work Tattoo :wink: !!

I have edited the Gold and Silver mine a little bit...
Gold and Silvermine.JPG
Gold and Silvermine.JPG (131.26 KiB) Viewed 11735 times
Made the gold and silver-color a little better. So here's the ingame result of both mines :P
Armored Gold Wagon.JPG
Armored Gold Wagon.JPG (19.96 KiB) Viewed 11727 times
Also edited the Armored Gold Wagons, the one in the rear is a car from Plastikman...The two behind the Big Boy Locomotive are mine. Just did that to compare the size of the wagons. I think there good now....
Armored Vehicles.JPG
Armored Vehicles.JPG (75.38 KiB) Viewed 11712 times
This are the vehicles that I will include with the mod. They where all public domain, so I can use them in this mod for download.

Hope that it's better this way...

If anything goes well this mod is released when Tattoo's vehicles are done as well. It will not come with a scenario, you can build that on your own :wink:

Regards,

Erik
MartinMundorf
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MartinMundorf »

Ive some ideas for some new carriages for this mod... maybe in the next days Ill gonna realize them...
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Here are the 2 trucks in the game. Erik, I sent them to you in a PM so you can release them as part of the mod.
Attachments
Armored Trucks.png
Armored Trucks.png (8.61 KiB) Viewed 11672 times
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [WIP] Valuebles Mod

Well, the armored trucks work great. I made them so that they can carry 25 items of each cargo. I also decided to add a new cargo to the mod: Money. I figured if we have armored trucks we can use money as well...
City Accept and Produce.JPG
City Accept and Produce.JPG (91.41 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
Here's an overview of the city-buildings in the mod.
Armored Trucks.JPG
Armored Trucks.JPG (14.27 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
Here are the two new armored trucks. They can carry Gold, Silver, Jewelry and Money.
Armored Trains.JPG
Armored Trains.JPG (75.38 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
Here are the armored trains. The long red armored train is some sort of city-vehicle which fits nice in passenger trains. This one can carry Gold, Silver, Jewelry, Money, Mail and Goods. The other two armored trains are more of goods-type vehicles. One can carry Silver, the other one gold.

With the completion of the industries, city-buildings and the vehicles this mod is now ready for release (V2.0 will be released soon, V1.0 is no longer available). The RAR.file has four different folders in it: Cargo, Industry and Citybuildings, Vehicles and Pictures. In this final map you can find the readme. I made it as a picture for an easy overview.

Have fun with this mod and please let me know if you like it (or if it has any bugs or so) :mrgreen:

Regards,

Erik
Last edited by Emperor Darth Sidious on 16 Oct 2011 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
dk0704
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [REL] Valuebles Mod V1.0

Post by dk0704 »

There is still a Money-Mod with a Bank-Building for Locomotion on the spanish www.trensim.com. Is your money identic with the Money on trensim.com (ID 81) ?
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] Valuebles Mod V1.0

dk0704 wrote:There is still a Money-Mod with a Bank-Building for Locomotion on the spanish http://www.trensim.com. Is your money identic with the Money on trensim.com (ID 81) ?
No the ID numbers in my mod are:

Gold = 94
Jewelry = 95
Silver = 96
Money = 97

I didn't even know there was such a mod, as I don't come a lot on spanish sites :wink:

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”