Update to version 0.2.0, available from the DevZone or BaNaNaS.
The set now features all ~2000 official towns within Germany and assigns the probability weighted by their population as of the year 1970; you can also choose separate sub-sets of North, East, West and South Germany.
version 0.2.0 wrote:
- Feature: Tripple the number of 'real' town names by including names of current German towns
- Change: Adjust the probability of some pre- and suffixes
- Fix: Saarland has only borders with Rhineland-Palatinate. Thus associate it with the same region
- Fix: Typo in town name
- Fix: Some prefixes of the random townnames were missing a space
- Fix: Some real town names contained too many spaces
- Add: Town name lists by the federal states and combine them to North, South, West and East German town name lists
- Add: Town sizes from 1970 for all towns with currently > 20000 inhabitants and uses these as proxy for probabilities