- Metro Express, 18th Aug 2193.png
- Seaside Heights Terminal - (5) and (6) trains.
- (253.97 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
- Metro Express, 5th Aug 2193.png
- Seaside Station - (A), (B), (C), <F>, (G), (T), (4), (5) and (6) trains.
- (240.44 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
- Metro Express, 8th Aug 2193.png
- Woodbury Station - (B), (C), (G), (4) and (5) trains.
- (290.1 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?
But good effort.
I love creating huge urban areas, and these are some of the best I've seen so far.
If I were you I'd just use normal track instead of monorail, and use more different station grf's, to vary a bit.
High quality stuff, keep going!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests