Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:20 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Alright, here's a bunch of observations:
- buffers don't work if the next track is one with not-grass ground. It'd be nice if there'd be a buffer for that case, too
- also nice would be if the warehouses decided to have a track depending on what's next to them; if possible
- also, when building the warehouse variation with 3 warehouses (instead of 2 or 4) on level ground, it just builds the same 4-warehouses variation always. Might be on purpose, I don't know
- in the buy menu, the long train variation always uses temperate grass as groundtile (it's fine when build so no big deal). This is also true for some anchored ships
- you can build a loop, which is pretty amazing, but not a tight reversing-loop, if you now what I mean. You can if you use extra straights, so no big deal, but would be a nice variation
- some objects you can just build over, some objects you can't. I don't know whether there's some system behind it, but I wouldn't mind if it'd be possible to just build over everything ^^;
- an empty ground tile would be nice to fill in space ;)
- maybe a water-drop symbol for the objects that can be build on water? I know it's written in the readme but for neatness-sake perhaps ...