Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
If you have a large LCD monitor (recommended over 22") you might want to see the game window on entire screen with large text, all without losing quality and without running on fullscreen on lower resolution. This can be done quickly if you have Windows 7, using the Magnifier tool.
- Start the game window and set it at 640x480 (windowed mode).
- Start Win7 Magnifier from Ease of Access and set it at 200% (this will virtually double all pixels).
- Using magnifier on "Follow mouse pointer" mode, drag your game window to the screen.
- To keep the magnified area on a fixed position, uncheck from options "Follow mouse pointer" and check "Have magnifier follow the text insertion point". Now drag your game window and stretch it to fit your screen (see the attachement - my 22" LCD with 1680x1050 resolution). OpenTTD will remember the last used window size, so, you need to do this only once.
- This is it. You can minimize now the magnifier and when you need to bring it back use ALT+TAB.
- Example 1680x1050.png
- OpenTTD on background and magnifier options.
- (654.11 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests