Provo Utah Map

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

TrainLoverJeff
Engineer
Engineer

Provo Utah Map

Post by TrainLoverJeff »

I'm trying to play the Provo Utah map but it says its missing a file. I know that on these forums that you always say use the search bar its your best friend. Trust me I've been trying to figure this out for almost 2 hours now. Now the file is LSIRON and I've read that it should come with the UP pack and mini map pack. I tried reinstalling it and I've tried to find the file. Its no where. I've tried reinstalling the pack so many times already! Is there anyway I can just get the one file? It would really appreciate it!
Thanks, Jeff
TheSpeedy09
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Provo Utah Map

Post by TheSpeedy09 »

Hi,
TrainLoverJeff wrote:I know that on these forums that you always say use the search bar its your best friend. Trust me I've been trying to figure this out for almost 2 hours now.
Mmm ... Thats interessting. Because I also searched and found this:
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 2A#p840356

The file is a part of the following download on amitrains:
Dekosoft UP Pack with Provo Scenario and Mini Scenery Pack 1.0.5
http://www.amitrains.co.uk/trains.php
TrainLoverJeff
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TrainLoverJeff »

Thanks I figured it out but I still am having problems. It's still missing files and I searched on forums and apparently it one of the 89' TOFC Flatcars. The file name missing is DKUFC891.
Thanks, Jeff
TheSpeedy09
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheSpeedy09 »

Hi,
TrainLoverJeff wrote:It's still missing files and I searched on forums and apparently it one of the 89' TOFC Flatcars. The file name missing is DKUFC891.
Thanks, Jeff
http://www.amitrains.co.uk/plastikman/dk_up.html
There it is.

Try LocoSSA; check the map. :wink:
TrainLoverJeff
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TrainLoverJeff »

Its strange that I already didn't have that file. Well I installed the pack again and now I'm having yet more problems... When I try to start playing on the map it now says: Unable to load saved game... File contains invalid data. Whats this all about now?
TheSpeedy09
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheSpeedy09 »

Hi,
TrainLoverJeff wrote:When I try to start playing on the map it now says: Unable to load saved game... File contains invalid data. Whats this all about now?
Do you use the Community-Patch for bigger stations? Then you get this message.

Try LocoSSA. You will find it an Locomotion-Fanpage. Then copy the text of the files you need in here.
TrainLoverJeff
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TrainLoverJeff »

Oh that's probably my problem. I just got that patch. Weird though, I haven't installed the patch yet.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

In that case I should make a new install of Locomotion and download all that stuff again if I where you...You had send a PM to me about the Long Station Patch that you have tried to install the LSP...Maybe because it didn't worked that screwed up you're game.

So install Locomotion again, follow the checklist for the provo scenario and install it on a clean Locomotion installation. If you got the Provo-scenario up and running then try to install the LSP again with the help provided in the topic I made for it...

Easiest thing to do is to make multiple ObjData and Datamaps like with the Serpent scenario from Zimmlock. I have 4 different ObjData and Datamaps for my games and each of them are different. 1 For American vehicles, objects and scenario's, 1 for European vehicles, objects and scenarios, 1 for The Serpent-scenario and 1 for a little bit of everything from the other 3, I replace them when I want to play with one of them. Don't mix too many vehicles and objects because 3000 in each ObjDatamap is the absolut limit. Otherwise Locomotion will crash or it even doesn't start up...

Good Luck !
TheSpeedy09
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheSpeedy09 »

Hi,
Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:In that case I should make a new install of Locomotion and download all that stuff again if I where you...
So install Locomotion again, follow the checklist for the provo scenario and install it on a clean Locomotion installation.
So why he should install Locomotion once more? The community patch has nothing to do with the mods he use.

The message he get is normal. It looks like he has not all the mods he need. So I write once more:
Use LocoSSA.
TrainLoverJeff
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TrainLoverJeff »

I'm assuming LocoSSA is a program? Guess I should look for a download on the forums?
TheSpeedy09
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TheSpeedy09 »

Hi,
TrainLoverJeff wrote:I'm assuming LocoSSA is a program? Guess I should look for a download on the forums?
Look here:
Link: LocoSSA
TrainLoverJeff
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TrainLoverJeff »

Oh thank you very much!!! Hope this works!

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”