locomotion vehicle builder

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

bnsf95
Engineer
Engineer

locomotion vehicle builder

Post by bnsf95 »

does anyone know where i can find a vehicle maker for locomotion?
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: locomotion vehicle builder

Post by neob »

a vehicle builder, eh?

there is no vehicle builder i know of but there is many graphic editor software you can use or you can try asking someone to do it

OT: btw i seen some very nice train 3D models here, if anyone is interested in making one for 32bpp fullzoom project its will be fantastic :P
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Did you tried a search? It even in sticky`s and other stuff. Please try before asking. *Goes outside to vandalize a busstop instead of making a fight*.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
neob
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by neob »

vandalizing bus stops is over rated, 'will it blend is more relaxing' and you dont have to get outside to do it :P

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”