[REL] The Serpent scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

TrainKid1998
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [REL] The Serpent scenario

Post by TrainKid1998 »

Im missing something called USGFC352. Any idea what it is?
Banned Member
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

TrainKid1998 wrote:Im missing something called USGFC352. Any idea what it is?
Its US Goods Flatcar (Crates)
Try looking here next time :wink:
A good tip: If it begins with US, its probably one of Plastik's.
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
TrainKid1998
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by TrainKid1998 »

I have installed all updates and all us packs but that and A LOT of others dont appear ?(
Banned Member
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

TrainKid1998 wrote:I have installed all updates and all us packs but that and A LOT of others dont appear ?(
Its in the L&PS pack. For that pack you have to manually copy and paste the dat files into your ObjData.
NOTE: Just copying the folders that contain the dat files will not work. You have to copy the actual files.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

that same question has been answered more then once in this same thread..
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

Plastikman wrote:that same question has been answered more then once in this same thread..
I wondered why I thought "deja vu" after reading it
noofnoof
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by noofnoof »

urgh, such a hassle, I have to get the L&PS and stations, which I didnt have.

this had better be worth it :wink:

well, I got me all the stuff, and it works. (had to find aero2 which I didnt have somehow)
it just seems too complicated.... maybe I'm getting old, but a bazzilion different placeholders and signal/station stuff... I think I'll stick with Sherman Hill.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

noofnoof wrote:urgh, such a hassle, I have to get the L&PS and stations, which I didnt have.

this had better be worth it :wink:

well, I got me all the stuff, and it works. (had to find aero2 which I didnt have somehow)
it just seems too complicated.... maybe I'm getting old, but a bazzilion different placeholders and signal/station stuff... I think I'll stick with Sherman Hill.
heh..

I know a pain in the arse.. hence the extreme difficulty non noob rating.

this is not so much a scenario, but more like a mini game (total) conversion of Lomo. to play the PRR and successor railroads on what seems like an infinite sized map...

You will need a lot of time to get it running, even more to play it and then once you're done, you might need to reinstall LoMo because it will be pretty much trashed by this mod.

This really is an ideal situation for a "Portable Lomo" install.
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Plastikman, why do you say that this scenerio will trash the objData folder? I don't have any problems.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

Tattoo wrote:Plastikman, why do you say that this scenerio will trash the objData folder? I don't have any problems.
After you run the serpent installer, you won't be able to play Provo or any other map that uses a custom trackst, without first reinstalling or using a backup of your ObjData
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Actually, almost any pre- existing scenario or saved game wont work. none of the original stations or signals are left?

a lot of people are also having issues selecting more trains. They get an error "to many items of this type are selected" due to the bridges/signals.

This is mostly a warning for the noobs out there that are clueless on how to edite tracks and roads...

It is easier to tell them to start over then fix the issues...
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Provo works fine for me. I just tried it. What in it shouldn't work?
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

actually this map modified my folder, so i had to re-install. But that is okay i spent two weeks playing this map when it came out, it was good fun.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Plastikman wrote:Actually, almost any pre- existing scenario or saved game wont work. none of the original stations or signals are left?

a lot of people are also having issues selecting more trains. They get an error "to many items of this type are selected" due to the bridges/signals.

This is mostly a warning for the noobs out there that are clueless on how to edite tracks and roads...

It is easier to tell them to start over then fix the issues...
Now I see what ya mean. I was getting that too. I made a scenerio just to check out the bridge I was making and I couldn't pick anything. I was wondering why that did that. Thanks....
E414 ESCI
Engineer
Engineer

Post by E414 ESCI »

Im missing something called SND412W1/818082117B246C9, where can I find?
Francesco Cornalba - E414 ESCI
STP Amicitreni.net

Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

E414 ESCI wrote:Im missing something called SND412W1/818082117B246C9, where can I find?

name="SND412W1 = Loco whistle 1 UP4-12-2

that is the sound for the Union Pacific 4-12-2.

since that would be the very first file the US set installs, i'll assume you did not install the us set.... or follow the install directions.

your lomo might be screwed up now... re-install following the directions
E414 ESCI
Engineer
Engineer

Post by E414 ESCI »

Thanks I solved everything, now works perfectly
Francesco Cornalba - E414 ESCI
STP Amicitreni.net

daribe285
Engineer
Engineer

Post by daribe285 »

Im missing something called USMWCU23/97808211878b85bb, where can I find?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Time to fill this puppy up, to handle these questions: [spammode] www.datcrawler.panzerairlines.nl. [/spammode off]
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

daribe285 wrote:Im missing something called USMWCU23/97808211878b85bb, where can I find?
US set... US MOW CSX GE U23B

Remember guys, you must reinstall the serpent again after adding the missing files.

The serpent modifies the trains for this map.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”