Locomotion cheats codes for PC

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Locomotion cheats codes for PC

Post by Nawdic »

Badger wrote:Seems we have another new LoMo forum spammer. Oh joy!

no.... what i meant is that i tried all of them (and it took a long time) and they didnt work...

And i mean, all of them!
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I could have said that even without testing...
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Do they actually work or is it just that i have updated my locomotion to v1.76, which has stopped them from working?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

tommie wrote:Do they actually work or is it just that i have updated my locomotion to v1.76, which has stopped them from working?
READ! THEY DONT WORK ITS FOR ANOTHER GAME!

/rant mode off....

*sigh*

*takes his pills*
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Illegal_Alien wrote:
tommie wrote:Do they actually work or is it just that i have updated my locomotion to v1.76, which has stopped them from working?
READ! THEY DONT WORK ITS FOR ANOTHER GAME!

/rant mode off....
Positive proof that people just don't read anything anymore!
*Buys IA a beer to help relieve the pain*
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

the guy/girl comes on here once or twice a week and spams 10 random threads then goes away for 3-4 days and repeats process. i think that person would spend their time more productively getting me an sandwich. :lol:
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

cant you just lock this and stop me from ranting on... *thinks*
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Why should we start locking threads? Use that grey mass in your head...
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Why should we start locking threads? Use that grey mass in your head...
What's that meant to mean? :?:
greendude
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by greendude »

tommie wrote:
Illegal_Alien wrote:Why should we start locking threads? Use that grey mass in your head...
If you really are that dumb what he means is "USE YOUR BRAIN"
Definition of brain:The brain is the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate, and most invertebrate, animals. Some primitive animals such as jellyfish and starfish have a decentralized nervous system without a brain, while sponges lack any nervous system at all. In vertebrates, the brain is located in the head, protected by the skull and close to the primary sensory apparatus of vision, hearing, balance, taste, and smell......................blablabla
look it up on wikipedia.
PS Cut down on the net speak its costing Owen money . Time for me to make a donation is it OK if I us RMB ?
PPS sorry for going off topic :lol:
I love trains!!!
Image Image
Image Image
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

tommie wrote:cant you just lock this and stop me from ranting on... *thinks*
It means have some self control.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Twiggy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Twiggy »

tommie wrote:*thinks*
I think you ought to just focus on this part... Greendude too.
[WIP] QLD Sugar Cane Set
[WIP] Another Aussie project...
CanAm - This ride is unsuitable for pregnant women, children under the age of 16 and whimps.
Shadowknight1166
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Shadowknight1166 »

What is "expressmotion" and how to do you type in the game like chat?
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Glad to see some new interest in the game, but if you read the rest of the thread you'll see that the codes are fake or apply to a different game.
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by griffinrails »

Wow, didn't expect this thread to still be semi alive. Just use the ones on Wisim-Welt and you should be good. Some people just like to build and make their systems look nice, while others like to play the game.
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw

Return to “General Locomotion”