change resolution

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
gaunt
Engineer
Engineer

change resolution

Post by gaunt »

Hi all, i'm asking myself if is possible to chnge the resulution ofthe game...like 1024x768... or if there's sopme patch that could do this...

Tnx u all
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: change resolution

Post by DaleStan »

Yes and yes.

Try asking the question you meant to ask, in proper English, and you might get the answer you wanted.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
gaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by gaunt »

Sorry about my english, i'm italian, and i dont know very well english.
I'm try to write better as i can...BTW i resolved my question by myslef.
Now i dont know how to change the map's size. did u know??
Ar4i
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Ar4i »

To be able to use maps with different size you need OpenTTD, you can download from here: http://www.openttd.org/
gaunt
Engineer
Engineer

Post by gaunt »

Oh tnx u, I've got oTTD but I dont like, it seems to have very stupid AI, while TTDpatch has better AI ...I think
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

gaunt wrote:Sorry about my english, i'm italian, and i dont know very well english.
That is no excuse for not running your spellchecker. "u" is *NOT* *A* *WORD*. Neither is "tnx" or "myslef".
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

DaleStan wrote:
gaunt wrote:Sorry about my english, i'm italian, and i dont know very well english.
That is no excuse for not running your spellchecker. "u" is *NOT* *A* *WORD*. Neither is "tnx" or "myslef".
What he meant to say is try to type a little bit slower. You'll make way less mistakes that way :) Perhaps a bit late, but welcome to the forums anyways! :wink:
Ar4i
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Ar4i »

gaunt wrote:Oh tnx u, I've got oTTD but I dont like, it seems to have very stupid AI, while TTDpatch has better AI ...I think
I don't know if there is any difference in AIs between TTDPatch and OpenTTD, they seem all stupid to me :) New AIs for OpenTTD are now being developed, but it will take time. Anyway, I offered OpenTTD because TTDP doesn't have larger maps.
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

but he did not ask about bigger maps but about changing resolution.
Both TTDPatch and OTTD can change resolution. For TTDPatch check TTDPatch site for new beta patch (nightly) and wiki to see what you must enable. In OTTD it's a little bit more simpler but works the same.
what are you looking at? it's a signature!

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”