- you have the two gender buttons
- and a random button for new faces
- nothing else
With this patch:
- you have two gender buttons, too
- you have two ethnicity buttons
- a random button, but now you can define your ethnicity and don't have a random one
- 2 checkboxes to enable/disable glasses and for male moustache or for females earring
- and then 10 switching buttons to change all sorts of face-variables
- a save button
- a load button
- and the possibility to enter the face nummber direct
With the face no. button can you see your current face no. and/or enter a new one without need to editing openttd.cfg.
If you don't like this patch? No problem. By default is the normal (old one) face selection window showing. Only if you press the expand or 'advanced' button you have the new possibilities.
The look is inspiratedional by a patch from jez and the suggestions in the thread.
Internally is the code completely dynamic. So if there comes some new (e.g.) chins you don't need to edit the code for the window.
After v1.5 skidd13 spend much time to find bugs and to make me many suggestions how the code looks much better (coding and documentation style). He help me a lot, thank you very much!
Edit: the 7z-file is the win32 exe.