[Rel] Limited Edition pack 1; Conrail Alcos Ver 2.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

REISCOOL
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re:

Post by REISCOOL »

Plastikman wrote:I thought i would post a shot, Just so you can see how ugly these are. ignore the non-Conrails Alcos.

Im with Walter1940, I love Alcos, especily conrail's patches

Ugly?

:mrgreen: NO! :mrgreen:
testing 1 2 4 err... 1 2 3
Why wont BBCode work in my signature!
The Spirit Project Main Site
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Re:

Post by The Tram man »

Plastikman wrote: I was also considering making a limited amtrak pack with 1 or 2 rainbow year trains.

Up to you guys.
Sounds great!!
Hammo
Director
Director

Re: [Rel] Limited Edition pack 1; Conrail Alcos

Post by Hammo »

You're a bit late there mate, the thread died a year ago.

Let it die in peace.
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

I know its old but i just thought it sounded great.
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

But that was a year ago. Either it was done and released (in which case search for, download, and enjoy it), or it wasn't, in which case the chances of it being released are slim to none, given that a year has passed since that comment was made.
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

Hammo wrote:But that was a year ago. Either it was done and released (in which case search for, download, and enjoy it), or it wasn't, in which case the chances of it being released are slim to none, given that a year has passed since that comment was made.
Don't bother arguing with TTM Hammo he'll only drag you down to his level of inexperience
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

I was going to leave it at that anyway. I just really annoys me when this sort of thing happens... I suppose it occurs in all forums at some stage or another.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

There was a patch made that made the Amtrak rainbow trains. I have no clue what happened to it. I know it was out there.

It just removed the locks from the first few Amtrak engines and all the other named engines and extened them a few years. This allowed you to hook any "Named" passenger equipment to any other passenger Equipment including amtrash.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

You meen like the Hiawatha steam engine right? Becous i can like you couple that engine to your UP passenger cars.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

BIG BUMP!

After sitting on my hard drive for over a year, I uploaded the 2.0 beta as Ver 1.0.1 or 1.0a (same thng)
see first post for download and more information.

Edit:

Now I remember why i never released it. Because You casn buy it illegaly on the Chineese Lomo forum for 15Yen. why would i want them to loose any money?

Please Don't pay for free stuff. You're just an idiot if you do....
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Plastikman wrote:Now I remember why i never released it. Because You casn buy it illegaly on the Chineese Lomo forum for 15Yen. why would i want them to loose any money?
That's all they're asking for these magnicent trains. They must be out of their minds... 8)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [Rel] Limited Edition pack 1; Conrail Alcos Ver 2.0

Post by Plastikman »

Big Bump.

Ver 2.0

Major Update! Ver 2.0.0

All MHQ,
Updated sounds (from 1.0) ** Beware the sound bugs, see sound bug read me **
Changed the date to 1976 from 1960's
New Limited Boxcar, New Limited Grain Hopper, New Limited Coal/Ore Hopper.
Updated installers for Windows 7 and X64

See first post for Link
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

I just rewrote the installer code again. it was a bit buggy and had some bad code in it.

If someone can download this and let me know if it installs on vista 32 and 64?
(yeah I know, hard to believe i don't have a vista test box. i went all seven)

PS, it is is still coded as the "same version" since no content changed. just the installer.
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

I have Vista Home Premium 32-bit, and it installed fine.
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Thanks.

Vista has a few "quirks" in using file copies, http calls, writing to the start menu, and few other oddities that cause microsofts own scriping code to just hang for no appearant reason.

funny how those bugs went away with Seven..
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

Plastikman wrote:funny how those bugs went away with Seven..
Vista seems to like to BlueScreen randomly. :roll:
I'm sure Seven has bugs of it's own though. It wouldn't be a true Microsoft product without them. :P
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

That's odd, I've never had a BSOD on either of my vista computers (had the x86 laptop for about 2 years, x64 pc was on vista for ages, but been on 7 since it came out)

I'm not defending vista though. I actually use ubuntu half the time on my laptop anyway :P
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

Hammo wrote:That's odd, I've never had a BSOD on either of my vista computers (had the x86 laptop for about 2 years, x64 pc was on vista for ages, but been on 7 since it came out)

I'm not defending vista though. I actually use ubuntu half the time on my laptop anyway :P
There's no actual blue screen. It just has an "unexpected shutdown" and the event name of what caused it is "BlueScreen".
Hammo
Director
Director

Post by Hammo »

I'm just recalling the many BSODs that I had under winXP and winME. *curses a3ab.sys*

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”