[WIP] BR Station Pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Lister7777
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lister7777 »

Just another post to say WOW they look really good. Cannot wait to get them installed. Could never get the german set to work :(
jonnie47
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jonnie47 »

y not look at some pics on the net to help u? :D
Everton F.C The pride of merseyside
Grudz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Grudz »

Just a quick update!!

Geoff has been helping out SQ to get his swiss gantry signals working and is making quite A LOT of progress. Once we (mainly Geoff, as I am workin all week) have grown more confident in the signalling area of Loco, we will be producing some british style versions to add to the pack.
Grudz
jonnie47
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jonnie47 »

thats good news
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

UPDATE
After a good few days, I have finally finished the signals that SQ gave me to edit, and fix for him. I've given SQ the Swiss/US version of he signals, however i dunno whether he releasing it, or if i am, but the UK version of overhead 3-aspects have, and this will be released along with, a 4-aspect which i'll begin making later today, and all the other things for this pack.
Attachments
3-Aspect Overhead Signals.
3-Aspect Overhead Signals.
Animation2.gif (733 Bytes) Viewed 7856 times
Lister7777
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lister7777 »

They look great. I cannot wait for this pack. I just wish there was something i could do to help.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

Some good work there - well done :)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Looks like, 3 lights with 3 different colors on a pole... :lol:
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

you can convert an msts-signal ;)

this is a part of a signal-bridge. no more. no less. still, you don´t have to use it..
g-tank-g, you can release it if you want.

a) may i give it to robinH so he can put it in his packs?
b) will there be a downloadable signal-pack or do you plan to release it with the station-pack only?
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
Grudz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Grudz »

The signals will most likley be released with the stations.
Grudz
Grudz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Grudz »

I've been looking to see if I could make it so that the station buildings could be placed as buildings without the special track and have failed miserably so far.

I could either make them as trees which would make the towns happy

or

I could look into making them into pathless airports

or

Just stick with the special track, which would need to made a bit more easier to click on, probably a concrete block or an oddly shaded grass texture
Grudz
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Make i blue, just like a Blueprint.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Grudz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Grudz »

I've made a little gravel looking sprite for the construction of the Station buildings, we have also been working on an older style station building which you all may recognise..

We're also looking into the possibilty of some new overhead gantries with "floating" signals which will give the affect of being attatched to the gantry.
Grudz
jonnie47
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jonnie47 »

this sounds good, pics??
PapaSchango
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PapaSchango »

you can say us when it devinitive are finished?
I can´t hardly expect to downlad it!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I think i can speak for most of the modders by saying:

Its finished when its done, and its done when its finished.
jonnie47
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jonnie47 »

and when its done can we see pics? :lol:
Hamish McTycoon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Hamish McTycoon »

Just to say they are looking great, so keep it up.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

So then lads, how is it going?
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Andel, you are on a spamming spree :P

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”