Looking for this roadset.

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

athanasios
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by athanasios »

Bus stops and depots are great.
Question: Since they look very modern, any way to use different sprites in earlier years or is not possible?
http://members.fortunecity.com/gamesart
"If no one is a fool I am also a fool." -The TTD maniac.

I prefer to be contacted through PMs. Thanks.
flasher86
Engineer
Engineer

Post by flasher86 »

Oh it is possible, but its not so easy to code it. In TTRS3 there is exist such a solution. But as I said its hard to do. Anyways I like that modern stations and I dont mind to their existence in any year.
flasher86
Engineer
Engineer

Post by flasher86 »

Update released :D
I have make this set compatible with UK Roads too. It detects which roads are loaded and gives the correct graphics :wink:

Note that if you use this on OpenTTD you may wont get an error messages (OpenTTD doesnt support Action B). If you are going to use this with UK Roads, load this set AFTER the UKRoads.
Maedhros
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Maedhros »

flasher86 wrote:Note that if you use this on OpenTTD you may wont get an error messages (OpenTTD doesnt support Action B).
It does... It just shows a message in the console rather than the in game message that TTDPatch shows.
No-one's more important than the earthworm.
flasher86
Engineer
Engineer

Post by flasher86 »

hmm if that so, ok. But there are still some lacks. Becouse when Action B is calling there is an option to stop loading this grf. And in TTDPatch this is working, not in OpenTTD. That is what I noticed.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

I've found a bug. The road depot is constant throughout the years, so I now have the 1970s+ road depot in the 1920s. You forgot to include the old-style road depot, flasher86.
flasher86
Engineer
Engineer

Post by flasher86 »

I didnt forget anything :wink: I just thought its ok... for me. Maybe in future I will add a year depends sequence of grapchics.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Too late now. We're all using the new and improved US roads set... :P

Return to “Graphics Development”