Problem with Dev forum rules and/or site

Discuss a Transport Tycoon-like game being programmed by forum users.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Problem with Dev forum rules and/or site

Post by DaleStan »

The Dev forum rules state "[FRDF] FRD Finishing ...."
Upon clicking on that link, in an attempt to determine what FRD stands for, I get a page consisting, in its entirety, of
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/groups/t/tt/tt2/htdocs/mediawiki-1.4.2/includes/ObjectCache.php on line 409
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

I'll fix that asap. The old Wiki has gone lost so I have to remove the entire link.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

That doesn't answer the (admittedly unasked) real question: What exactly *is* an FRD? Something to do with functional requirements obviously, but what does the 'D' stand for?
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
aarona
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by aarona »

Discussion perhaps?
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Sorry Dalestan, I didn't notice the 2-sidedness of your question. Aarona isn't entriely right, it stands for Functional Requirements Document but it ended in being Discussions about the FRD anyhow :D.

Return to “General Transport Empire Discussion”