The 2ccSet: The Trains of the World in 2cc (Alpha available)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

We are concidering if the region settings are usefull

Yes, please keep them
35%
No, i've never used them, and i cannot see that i ever will either
38%
They are somewhat useful, but they can be compressed into larger ones
27%
I've made a suggestion to what would be a better option
No votes

Total votes: 26

planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: The 2ccSet: The Trains of the World in 2cc (Alpha available)

Post by planetmaker »

NekoMaster wrote: Something to carry cement - normally it was the silo wagons that carried cement
theres No Flatbeds , long or short.
The Short Gondola is has a messed up graphic.
theres no long gondola.

And if any of you wonder why the hoppers can carry wood products, thats because it would then hual the wood as Woodchips for a paper mill. Some railroads today actually transport Woodchips for that.
There's at least one flatbed wagon in the set (though the graphics when carrying cargo need improvement). The gondola wagon is already fixed.
Cement and long gondola wagons are something we might add. The reasoning with the wood chips is a good one :)

You can keep yourself posted on the very latest changes to the set (and closed and open bugs) at our tracker site: http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/2cc ... t/activity
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

planetmaker wrote:
NekoMaster wrote: Something to carry cement - normally it was the silo wagons that carried cement
theres No Flatbeds , long or short.
The Short Gondola is has a messed up graphic.
theres no long gondola.

And if any of you wonder why the hoppers can carry wood products, thats because it would then hual the wood as Woodchips for a paper mill. Some railroads today actually transport Woodchips for that.
There's at least one flatbed wagon in the set (though the graphics when carrying cargo need improvement). The gondola wagon is already fixed.
Cement and long gondola wagons are something we might add. The reasoning with the wood chips is a good one :)

You can keep yourself posted on the very latest changes to the set (and closed and open bugs) at our tracker site: http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/2cc ... t/activity
Um, I have the latest release and the gondolas still look like a stupid box thingy. The older releases always had long and short gondolas and Silo Wagons that could carry cement.
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
DJ Nekkid
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DJ Nekkid »

we have never had any long gondolas... Only the short one for early times, and the flatbed for later times...
Member of the
ImageImage
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

DJ Nekkid wrote:we have never had any long gondolas... Only the short one for early times, and the flatbed for later times...
Oh....well. then Why not add them? I think some railroads still use long 50' gondolas for scrap metal, logging, and containers though you would normally use flatbeds or Intermodels ( I think)
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Due to inactivity of Purno and the ongoing development of this set there is now a new topic

2cc TrainSet - The Trains of the world in 2cc. - Now: 1.0.1

This topic is locked.

Return to “Graphics Development”